Honesty in relationships?

niche

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you hate a person, especially college classmate are you honest about your hatred or do you fake help for the person you hate so that you can destroy the life of the person completely? Are most people honest about their dislike of another person or do they fake help so that they can maximize the damaged caused to the person you hate?

Everyone has their own ways of dealing with their emotions and other things. Most people tend to pretend, that's why we have so many fake relationships and friendships out there. The ones who are honest about how they feel are usually tagged as heartless.

In this case a very powerful government official falsely claimed that he was helping his classmate who he hated and never contacted, so that he could rob everything from her, and get his real girlfriends lucrative no work, no investment government jobs at her expense. If the government official was honest about his hatred, he would not be allowed to steal anything from her.

Many people fake their emotions due to reason best known to them. But for me to hate someone (which I can't) then its from the dept if my heart.

If you hate a person, especially college classmate are you honest about your hatred or do you fake help for the person you hate so that you can destroy the life of the person completely? Are most people honest about their dislike of another person or do they fake help so that they can maximize the damaged caused to the person you hate?
I honestly like this post because it goes to show human nature. Personally if I hate a person, I will be honest enough to let the person know I hate him/her and vice versa.
Post automatically merged:

In most of the cases there is no honesty in relationships unless you have tried a person serveral time especially college at universities.
Even after trying a person severally my dear friend, there is still no guaranty because human beings are liable to change and honesty is so pristine a virtue.
Post automatically merged:

Many people fake their emotions due to reason best known to them. But for me to hate someone (which I can't) then its from the dept if my heart.
This is really deep my Dear. For you to hate a person, the person must have really crossed the line.

Last edited:
You're right,the person would have crossed the line more times than I could remember in a row.
Lolzzzz 😂..... You are just like me brother 🤝. I rarely hate people, I almost never to be frank, but when I do hate, I hate with a passion and nothing can ever undo it from my heart because the person must have really hurt me deeply if not even mortally.

Lolzzzz 😂..... You are just like me brother 🤝. I rarely hate people, I almost never to be frank, but when I do hate, I hate with a passion and nothing can ever undo it from my heart because the person must have really hurt me deeply if not even mortally.
One thing about me, if I hate someone it will be obvious, I hate bottling my emotions.

I don't like those that fake honesty because I see them as back stabbers. I totally stay away from such people.

I can't fake my hatred to someone. If I hate I would show my feelings to the person. My classmate during college tempted my bf but my bf disliked her so I disliked her too. She was shameless.

Honesty is one of the important pillars in a relationship and if its missing then the relationship may not survive for a longer duration

In relationships honesty matters. If you're not honest with your partner the relationship won't last for long. I have seen a few people cheat their partner and lie to their partner but when their partner comes to know it, the relationship breaks.

Honesty is the best policy. If you are a dishonest person, no one will believe you no matter how you convince them because trust is gone and it takes days to build trust. Ad once it is ruined, it will never come back or be restored no matter what you do.

I always try to have good relationship with everyone but if someone try to give me a reason to hate him/her then I will be honest in hatred, I don't like to have two faces.

This one is dicey. I don't take love for the person but at the same time, I try as much as I can not to make the person feel bad around me.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back