Honesty and reporting income

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
How honest are you at reporting your income to the government? On a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being not honest at all and 5 being completely honest, where do you fall? Where I live you have to pay taxes if you make over a certain amount of income but some people ask to be paid in cash so there is no money trail and that's not very honest.

Though I am yet to be a steady income generator to even remit to the government, I believe when the time comes I won't hesitate to release just the amount appropriate and that which won't harm my business. I will do that if it is legal because even the rich explore means to make themselves pay less.

In my country no one have ever report his or her income to the government ,maybe except for those ones working under the government. I haven't report my income to the government before

If you're a self employed contractor, like many of us here are, then you will have to report any earnings you make that year on your taxes, assuming you're in the United States at least. If not, I don't know then. But in the US, self employed people are required to file taxes like anyone else. The problem being self employed, is that taxes are not taken out of your pay, so at the end of the year you will have to pay in. So I take a percentage of pay each week, and put it aside for taxes. Usually I put a bit more, just so I know I have more than enough for my taxes.

Reporting of a company's income to the government should be an obligation that everyone should endeavour to do just to be able to make the country great.

How honest are you at reporting your income to the government? On a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being not honest at all and 5 being completely honest, where do you fall? Where I live you have to pay taxes if you make over a certain amount of income but some people ask to be paid in cash so there is no money trail and that's not very honest.
To be honest, 99% of the people in the world will fail the test, even the highest rank government official i.e the president somehow lies about declaring their assist, only few people can be faithful in the aspect.

In as much as some people would not want to declare their incomes in full for fear of tasks, it also has its advantages. In my place, you earning a particular amount of growth grants you access to some certain development funds and Al's the govern would tend to protect your business the more.

This one to be honest and truthful about this is not possible for me as a business manager managing my little business which government has not make anything possible to see how I can progress then not possible must third world countries are suffering for the lack of support render by the government.

Foremost, how honest is the government to know my income,it takes to tangle, of it deems fit for the government to know my income and the background of my income, then there should be certain level of transparency,the government of the day is hard to be trusted.

The only people that are honest with our government is the civil servant. This people are paid by the government and they know how much they earn. It is hard for individuals to be truthful to the government.

I am an honest person, I dislike dishonesty in every areas of life. I makes sure I declare all my earnings and income to the government without hiding anything because if the government finds out itself, the penalty will be more.

Maybe I have to be honest in this issue of reporting the income for the taxation. In our country the business submits a quarterly report (3 months) and advances the payment of the tax called withholding tax. At the end of the year the complete and final computation is done by the government, you get a refund if you had paid more and you pay more if needed. In my experience I did not report sales that have no receipts. That saved the business some taxes.

I have no objection to report my income, since even if I do so, I am not required to pay the tax. At the moment I do not own a business and I work for a governmental entity. Such taxes should be paid by employers and high level workers.

I don't thinks its easy in reporting assets to the government's even the people thats makes the law cannot even abide by the laws, son they always hide their exact income because they want to loot more money and properties.

well, since there are no taxes for online income here, there is no way you are going to report them and i don't think that you'll be the one who's telling them about it, they got their own ways, about offline income, the classic way is being used

The income type I generate gives the government a level 5 report on it. I don't like it when the government knocks on my doors for one form of clarifications or the other at any point in my dealings with them. So I render exact thing

It only takes God grace and a morally upright person to be honest in business dealing with government because of what the government is doing to the masses. Squandering the money of the masses

Concerning your question on if I am completely honest while reporting ny earnings to the government, well I have to let you know first of all that, I don't earn satable income to be able to report to the government talk less being taxed

There are people who think that if they do not expose their overall monetary returns, it would help them and that is not true at all as it helps the government to protect them.

Well I think it depends, if the higher the income, the higher the taxes to be paid, I won't be forthcoming with my earnings to the government.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back