What's new

Home Remedies for RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury)

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date

Deleted member 403

Home Remedies for RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) - Repetitive strain injury (RSI) is a common term for the discomfort caused by frequent motion and overuse of joints, nerves, and tendons. What are some good home remedies, exercises, or even advice you can give to me to help cope with RSI? I suffer because I spend most of my day working for Bizdustry from home, from moderating to administrating, creating YouTube videos, and even posting!

Sorry, seriously you need to take rest from over using yourself. You need to create time for rest. I understand you want to meet up with your expectations and goals, but you do it lightly. RSI is treated with ointment in my country.

If you are familiar with a type of special thick ointment called balm. You can apply such on your joints twice daily. It can be really very soothing and very good in giving you joint relief

The only advice that I can give to you is that you need to take a rest as this over work has created a strain on your body. For you to regain your healthy body movement back you will need to take a rest from your online work that is so strenuous.

Doing exercises is another way to help such issues and making use of neurogesic for the muscles if weakens by staying in a particular posture for a long time.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what to do to relieve yourself from repetitive stress injury, RSI, well my suggestion is that you should first of all use your computer in the right posture to avoid RSI once again

I think a lot of people who work from home or have office jobs are more prone to injury just because they don't move enough and when they do move, it is very repetitive movements such as clicking a mouse or typing on a keyboard which they often don't take breaks from frequently enough. Just changing things up, taking short breaks, stretching, etc. all help!

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back