Hollywood vs Bollywood... Which has suspense most

Tanny

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Which do you enjoy watching and has the most suspense ...is it Hollywood films or Bollywood

I will go for bollyhood,, there suspense kind of makes your heart beat faster, most especially those zee world movies, they keep you on your toes anticipating the next move, Hollywood suspense in zombie movies are kind of scary, the sound along can make you pee.

Suspense is common in both countries but I don't watch much of Hollywood and the Bollywood movies have seen were suspenseful in their own rights, so I don't think this can be judged easily

I love all the movies industry, as far as they acted scintillating movie. I love Old days Nollywood movies, that's when suspense and breathtaking surfaced.

There was a stark disparity visible in the use of in-film placements in the case of Hollywood vs Bollywood movies. While only eight films were.

Hollywood and Bollywood both has suspense, but Bollywood has more suspense than Hollywood this is the reason why I hate Bollywood movies

Personally, I love Bollywood films for their surrealism and escapism. Running through a field of flowers or breaking out into a wild song and dance routine is both enjoyable and spontaneous. It takes you away from your everyday routine to see magically changing clothes and teleporting to various parts of the world at will.

Which do you enjoy watching and has the most suspense ...is it Hollywood films or Bollywood
Bollywood is full of suspense that will not allow you to sit well until it is unravelled to you. Hollywood also has a bit of suspense but not like bollywood.

Bollywood has to win this,though they overstretch the suspense and sometimes it becomes annoying, though I still prefer Hollywood but Bollywood is unmatch in terms of suspense.

When it comes to suspense, both Bollywood and Hollywood has suspense but the suspense in Bollywood is far greater than that of Hollywood. They give you suspense that you might wondering what's gonna happen

Both Hollywood movies and Bollywood movies have suspense a lot. I have not watched Bollywood for a very long time now though

I don't enjoy both nollywood and Bollywood movies,they're all boring for me and their action parts in the movies are below average.

Hollywood and bollywood which one has the most suspense how will say Bollywood has more of saucepans and this sometimes make me tired of watching their movies.

Both are getting redundant, but if I must choose it's Hollywood for sure, bollywood is so easy to predict (jodha and Akbar)

For me Hollywood puts me in more suspense than Bollywood . Hollywood also has tyis thrill and anxious feeling it puts on me anytime something is about to happen in an hollywood movie . All part of the suspense

Hollywood has more suspense than Bollywood, it's gives me what i really want and you can't predict the next move or scene and it's thrilling also

Nollywood. Those guys can do a plot twist and you will be left stranded. Try watching game of thrones or the originals and see how frustrated you will be in the twist

I mostly watch Hollywood movies, I also watch Bollywood movies sometimes. I think making wise Hollywood movies is far better than Bollywood movies, but interestingly based on the number of titles released, Bollywood happens to be the biggest movie industry. I am not a fan of new Bollywood movies and most of my favorite Bollywood movies are old movies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back