Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodritham

Acquaintance
Oct 30, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi, I'm from Venezuela and I just want to know the best ways to create content for YouTube and that it can be monetized quickly. thanks

Hi, I'm from Venezuela and I just want to know the best ways to create content for YouTube and that it can be monetized quickly. thanks
Hey, there. Welcome to Bizdustry! YouTube requires content creators to have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours before advertisements can be displayed on your videos. Have you got a link to your channel? And I'll check it out!

Welcome to bizdustry you didn't tell us if you already created a youtube channel or not you need to choose which type
of content you will share in your channel first and as Alexander said you need to reach 1000 subscribers and 4000 Hours of watch in less then one year
before you will be able to earn from your channel

As Alexander said its important thst know that at the beginning you are not going to earn anything until you reach at least 1000 subscribers. So until then you have to build some kind of an audience that are going to watch your videos and generate revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back