HiveMicro - SCAM OR LEGIT?

dubbrichard

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Feb 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hey! This is my first post here. I hope to share with you nice websites.

I wanna talk about HiveMicro.
HiveMicro is a paid-to program, and what you have to do is to work.
You'll get paid after reaching 2$, and you can achieve that goal in a day if you're good at it.

What to do?
Simply signup here: HiveMicro
Select a job, and do the qualification test.
After that, you'll be able to work!

You can get paid with PayPal or via Bitcoin.

Let me know if you'll use it!

Hivemicro is a good alternative to the Amazon Turk. Though we can't compare them considering the type of the task and the amount of the money that we can earn on both is kind of different. And even more so on the front of the tasks, the hivemicro has them different. But referral earnings are pretty strong with the hivemicro.

The team at Bizdustry has researched the website, and after reading several reviews on various websites, we are satisfied that this isn't a scam. So, this thread can now be marked as LEGIT. We are still advising members to share their experiences and any payment proof(s) they have.

Last edited by a moderator:

You'll get paid after reaching 2$, and you can achieve that goal in a day if you're good at it.

What to do?

This site is looking legit. I will try it .and then I will share my personal experience with this site here.
PayPal option is good for me.

What to do?

I have joined this site and yes it's looking legit 100% and works are quite different and unique than other paid programs. But I like it. There are different things to learn beside earning ,that +point for me. Thanks for sharing

I am one from those members ?. Today's morning ! I applied for a test ,just two options were wrong out of 80.. ☹️ they disqualified me?
Yes ,to pass test,one must try again and again.
I have found a test in my mother language but I didn't understand the rules on how to write into blanks.

I made some tests and never I am not able to be qualifed, everytime I make a mistakes..
Hope anywhen I will pass it and start earning money there.
we have to understand very well the rules of this site, it looks an easy job to do but no one success xD

Hmm, hivemicro looks great and legitimate in looking base on the quote I'm getting here. But I'm not sure if those job are as easy as we think. Have any got approved to work in this site??

Hmm, hivemicro looks great and legitimate in looking base on the quote I'm getting here. But I'm not sure if those job are as easy as we think. Have any got approved to work in this site??
the problem is how to pass the test, you need to make 80% of the answers correct and it isn't easy.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back