What's new

Hive Work Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT

I had wanted to know if there's any platform like hive that offers social tasks like liking a page,sharing or following a profile? I did micro tasking but it wasn't profitable then so I had to abandon it for something else.

I had wanted to know if there's any platform like hive that offers social tasks like liking a page,sharing or following a profile? I did micro tasking but it wasn't profitable then so I had to abandon it for something else.
You can't get such kind of offer at Hivemicro worker. You'll get such offer at Picoworkers. That's the place where employers offer such gig on a regular.

You have done well by presenting such a long and useful presentation above. It can really guide intending members. Personally, I am not working with the platform at the moment. But I think it will be a very good source of income if the tasks are simple enough to carry out. That is my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

I have never heard of GPT sites that pay for categorizing photos, that sounds easy. But completing 1000tasks in order to get paid could be so much work.

Hive Work (also known as HiveMicro) is an online micro-working site where you can earn money for completing short, repetitive tasks. The tasks involve things like identifying the content of images, separating out “real life” videos from animations, drawing boxes around certain image elements, and identifying movies and TV shows.

All these GPT sites and their low payouts. Funny thing is they wouldn't even open it up to a lot of countries - they'll want to still keep some others banned.
Sometimes, I just feel learning a skill is the only way out to make it big online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back