What's new

Hive vs steemit social media, which one is more user friendly??

But you should care about your passphrase because it is not only for the steemit blog that you will need it for. If you are also interested in owning a steem coin. You will need the passphrase also to access your fund. But if you still insist on not having the passphrase, it is your choice.
Yes, I'm not even having that plans on my mind to own steemit coin. I have others I'm looking up to with potential. After steemit-blog offered me amount which isn't up to 1 cent for 2 weeks that's when my interest lost for them.

I have not engage in hivesteem social media even though I have seen most of it advertisement on several online platforms on on how to earned through the platform but I have not tried for once but I strongly believe it is highly recommendable and most easier to operate.

I still have account on steemit. I have a couple of articles on that site. Earning is really difficult on steemit. That's why it is not as popular as it used to be previously
The low earnings i received from the site earlier time really discovered me from continuing that's why i didn't waste a single time writing for them.

The sad thing about these writing platforms is that they start with a lot of fan fare but when earning becomes impossible, users begin to desert the site and it will become ghost town

If not until this very moment, I never knew steemit social media platform also owned hive media platform. But I have not participated in either of them before though. I have only known of teemit

But you should care about your passphrase because it is not only for the steemit blog that you will need it for. If you are also interested in owning a steem coin. You will need the passphrase also to access your fund. But if you still insist on not having the passphrase, it is your choice.
both of them are very good when it comes to user friendly but I think I prefer steemit blog more than the order because it has been very interesting to me and I own a stream coin

I have not really worked on hive but I have worked for some days on steemit website. The interface of the website is good is just hard to get upvote on the website

I don't know about steemit but I have seen their adverts on social media networks. It seems it works by members upvoting each other . It sounds great and I works just like noise.cash where you also earn by tipping each other via upvote.

Well I think i been hearing about this hive platform and steam it platform for a long time back then when they just came out. I haven't been able to navigate my way around any of them as they are both very confusing

I prefer noise.cash than steemit and hive-blog. Even if the three operate on same format of earning. But noise.cash method is better cos you'll earn higher than the rest.

Write your reply... Hive vs steemit
For me I think I like Hive because they have the kind of facilities that steemit doesn't have but also in terms of performance they are both bigger and better and easy to use the platform

This site is really an eye opener,now I know that steemit and hive are owned by same person well to me I prefer hive because you post and get paid even when no body patronizing you work unlike steemit

I never was a Steemit member because in 2017 cryptocurrencies made no sense in my country, at least in the area where I live. Now, I came to know that earning are currently crumbs. But I'm on both Noise and Hive and I'm earning discreetly in both platforms.

I prefer noise.cash than steemit and hive-blog. Even if the three operate on same format of earning. But noise.cash method is better cos you'll earn higher than the rest.

If you don't have a sponsor, Noise is the best. In my case, thanks God I have an Italian close friend that is Peakd (Hive) moderator and supporting me since my first publishing, delegating me 100 Hive Power and voting me tipu mode. That's why I'm publishing my fourth e-book, chapter by chapter, using Hive blog.

I was once a steemit member many years ago when I was just hearing about it. After joining, I couldn't do anything there because the platform was just simply too complicated to begin with.

I never was a Steemit member because in 2017 cryptocurrencies made no sense in my country, at least in the area where I live. Now, I came to know that earning are currently crumbs. But I'm on both Noise and Hive and I'm earning discreetly in both platforms.

If you don't have a sponsor, Noise is the best. In my case, thanks God I have an Italian close friend that is Peakd (Hive) moderator and supporting me since my first publishing, delegating me 100 Hive Power and voting me tipu mode. That's why I'm publishing my fourth e-book, chapter by chapter, using Hive blog.
That's interesting to hear you got a sponsor at Hive-blog that helps you with reasonable tips. Can you measure the value of 100 Hives into USD? What's the amount in USD?

Steemit is a social blogging platform, where you earn if you are good at socializing. You will have to be very popular on the site to earn as you will be basically earn from the upvotes you receive on your articles from other members.

I don't know why the same owner will be opening another platform of a very similar function by the way. I have seen steemit platform and I must say it is far more complex to use than hive. It is not user friendly at all

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back