What's new

Hive vs steemit social media, which one is more user friendly??

I don't know why the same owner will be opening another platform of a very similar function by the way. I have seen steemit platform and I must say it is far more complex to use than hive. It is not user friendly at all
Steemit isn't user friendly that's why i didn't stay there long I only made just 2 cent there, which is nonsense. Hive-blog is better off than steemit but I never created account on it.

I am not a member of any of this sites but after reading the comments here I am motivated and I would want to register with steem.
Please someone should give me some guidance

Both hiveblog and steemit.com social media paid to post sites, are co_owned by same owners of steem Cryptocurrency. They created steemit and later on created the hiveblog.com site, with same features and operations. Both of them are not all that easy to work and earn. But their are people over there working on both and earning substantially through it.

If you're a hiveblog and steemit member, can you please share your experience about the one you find more user friendly with? thanks.
I still have my steemit account, though I haven't earned from it before.
Getting registered and all was not easy, and there were so many bridges to cross.

I want to commend you for taking your time to put up such an important write up above. One can really earn from these platforms. Personally, I am not working with any one, but I think it worth giving a try, so I will go check things out for myself. That is my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Based on my research both of these platforms are user friendly, and offer a great potential to earn, and yet both of these platforms are very difficult to earn money.

I think the easier of the two is Hive and it's not because of the fact that it's more sophisticated or higher paying but because of the ease of getting into the system and the flexibility of the users as well.

About the usability, in my opinion it's only to get the habit to correctly deal with the interface. About the earnings: I'm earning discreetly well using hive, but I still haven't tried to publish on steemit. I know lot of people got disappointed by steemit because the earnings cannot compare by far with hive earnings. But I was encouraged by an Italian hive colleague and moderator, as he told me he earned 100 dollars by only a couple of articles. Maybe we can earn discreetly using steemit too, if we have helpful moderators in the platform. My colleague adviced me to use the Italia section, as the Italian paid to social community is strong.

Hive actually hardforked out of steemit due to some internal wranglings amongst the community members and the struggle from the little i could glean off involved Justin sun of Tron network. I think he was using his position as a major token holder to manipulate the platform to his own selfish reason so it caused a divide amongst community and they took a vote and decided to continue with the essence of the community and had to leave the steemit network for hive.

I don't use any of the two websites because sometimes you might not get paid for getting involved in some social activities. The same thing goes for noise cash, there are sometimes you post content I will not get paid as a result. I prefer to engage in get me to post website and forums.

It's not particularly tough to make money on the sites.
Through those two social media platforms that pay for posts, you can get income.
Simply put, I don't completely understand how the system operates and everything seems unclear to me.
Both of them are legitimate, so you can go and attest for yourself.

A couple of years ago steemit was very popular, however, these days I don't think steemit is very popular. Hive Blog seems to be popular but this platform has also been outsmarted by platforms like publish0x.

I would pick Hive over steemit anyday anytime. That's because Hive is fully decentralized while steemit is not. The fact that Hive is a community driven platform is a huge plus for me.

Forget about writing on Hive or even Steemit. If you actually want to write and earn, try blogging on your own site. It is really difficult to earn on third party sites.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back