What's new

Hive vs steemit social media, which one is more user friendly??

How do you earn on steemit? Do you earn from posting, views, or tipping? I guess steemit is a writing site where you have to write long articles in order to make money.

Am just finding out on this hive and steemit social media platforms that pays and it's even owned by the same owners,i am discouraged as you say it is a bit difficult to reach their threshold.

How do you earn on steemit? Do you earn from posting, views, or tipping? I guess steemit is a writing site where you have to write long articles in order to make money.
Steemit is owned by the steem Cryptocurrency developers. They created steemit.com blog to engage crypto enthusiasts to promote their steem network, and coin. You interact on steemit just as you do here. But the reward there is minimal compared to what you earn here.

I must commend the zeal and quest for bringing this site up, until today i never knew sites like this can be of beneficial value,i always thought the site is self aimed.

I must commend the zeal and quest for bringing this site up, until today i never knew sites like this can be of beneficial value,i always thought the site is self aimed.
Both steemit and hive.blog are still legit and rewarding. Even if the reward system is a bit low, but the main thing is that, they continuously reward its members.

I don't really know much about these two sites but I will check them out now. I'm also looking for social media platforms that allow people to earn money while using the website or application.

I don't really know much about these two sites but I will check them out now. I'm also looking for social media platforms that allow people to earn money while using the website or application.
You'll earn some reward via the two sites based your contributions. If you interact plenty there, and receive upvotes by other members, i believe you'll earn okay there.

I have know about steem and hive before. I have tried getting into steem. It is not user friendly in it's interface at all. So confusing and difficult to navigate.

Steemit is a dying stock. back in 2016 when it was launched, people thought it was an interesting concept and it was an instant hit. However, later people began leaving site for low earning.
The earnings there, is very low. I wouldn't be joining such site again to earn so low. I made only 0.2 TRX coin which isn't up to a cent for the whole week of activities there.

I have never tried any of the two sites. I was really intrested in joining hiveblog.com site but I never did that. I guess I should go there and see if it is a great earning site to give a shot. I hope it is still paying.

Both hiveblog and steemit.com social media paid to post sites, are co_owned by same owners of steem Cryptocurrency. They created steemit and later on created the hiveblog.com site, with same features and operations. Both of them are not all that easy to work and earn. But their are people over there working on both and earning substantially through it.

If you're a hiveblog and steemit member, can you please share your experience about the one you find more user friendly with? thanks.
I don't think I have a good experience in hiveblog, because ever since the day I join the site I don't earn anything from it and I lost my phone trying to log in back on my new phone is all avail and I tried forget password they never send the link till date.

I don't think I have a good experience in hiveblog, because ever since the day I join the site I don't earn anything from it and I lost my phone trying to log in back on my new phone is all avail and I tried forget password they never send the link till date.
They have a safe security code, that you where asked to kept as secrete code and never misplaced it. You misplaced yours, that's why you lost access to the site.

I haven't try it before to know how it work, but I have seen some people using it and them are making good use of the website platform, and also earning from website.

I haven't try it before to know how it work, but I have seen some people using it and them are making good use of the website platform, and also earning from website.
Hiveblog and steemit are owned by same company. They're features are same, it is also a paid posting site, where you're rewarded like in Bizdustry, but their reward is low.

I only know about steemit platform. I heard about steemit from a blogger. So I decided to join the platform. When registering, the process was some how tough. No waiting for approval. But there are some passphrase that needed to be store because if the passphrase is lost, the account will not be retrieve.

I only know about steemit platform. I heard about steemit from a blogger. So I decided to join the platform. When registering, the process was some how tough. No waiting for approval. But there are some passphrase that needed to be store because if the passphrase is lost, the account will not be retrieve.
In don't eben care if my psss-phrase got missing. When i was joining the site i was thinking is another way for me to earn online, i didn't even its a sucker. I earned just 0.2 TRX as reward there after exhausting my time there for 2 consecutive weeks trying to do their tasks.

In don't eben care if my psss-phrase got missing. When i was joining the site i was thinking is another way for me to earn online, i didn't even its a sucker. I earned just 0.2 TRX as reward there after exhausting my time there for 2 consecutive weeks trying to do their tasks.
But you should care about your passphrase because it is not only for the steemit blog that you will need it for. If you are also interested in owning a steem coin. You will need the passphrase also to access your fund. But if you still insist on not having the passphrase, it is your choice.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back