What's new

Hive vs steemit social media, which one is more user friendly??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Both hiveblog and steemit.com social media paid to post sites, are co_owned by same owners of steem Cryptocurrency. They created steemit and later on created the hiveblog.com site, with same features and operations. Both of them are not all that easy to work and earn. But their are people over there working on both and earning substantially through it.

If you're a hiveblog and steemit member, can you please share your experience about the one you find more user friendly with? thanks.

Both hiveblog and steemit.com social media paid to post sites, are co_owned by same owners of steem Cryptocurrency. They created steemit and later on created the hiveblog.com site, with same features and operations. Both of them are not all that easy to work and earn. But their are people over there working on both and earning substantially through it.

If you're a hiveblog and steemit member, can you please share your experience about the one you find more user friendly with? thanks.
I have seen Hive's adverts on Twitter most especially, but steemit is new to me and yes I didn't know they pay users on those sites, only that Give promise not to censor users like other big tech social media sites.

Yoi said it is not easy to earn on this sites, I hope it is not as difficult as I'm imagining right now?

I have seen Hive's adverts on Twitter most especially, but steemit is new to me and yes I didn't know they pay users on those sites, only that Give promise not to censor users like other big tech social media sites.

Yoi said it is not easy to earn on this sites, I hope it is not as difficult as I'm imagining right now?
Not that it's all that difficult to work money on the platforms. You can make money through those two paid to post social media sites. Just that everything seems confusing to me, i don't understand how the system works 100%. You can go testify for yourself, both of them are legit.

Hive actually hardforked out of steemit due to some internal wranglings amongst the community members and the struggle from the little i could glean off involved Justin sun of Tron network. I think he was using his position as a major token holder to manipulate the platform to his own selfish reason so it caused a divide amongst community and they took a vote and decided to continue with the essence of the community and had to leave the steemit network for hive.

Hive actually hardforked out of steemit due to some internal wranglings amongst the community members and the struggle from the little i could glean off involved Justin sun of Tron network. I think he was using his position as a major token holder to manipulate the platform to his own selfish reason so it caused a divide amongst community and they took a vote and decided to continue with the essence of the community and had to leave the steemit network for hive.
Hmm, interesting update you shared here. So are you trying to say now that hiveblog is now valued more than that of steemit?? Based on that misunderstanding that goes around with the Tron owner and steem owner??

Hmm, interesting update you shared here. So are you trying to say now that hiveblog is now valued more than that of steemit?? Based on that misunderstanding that goes around with the Tron owner and steem owner??
I haven't checked the market valuation of both coins. I guess they are both doing well respectively within this work lines. Hive may not have the kind of funds that steemit has due to the influential owner.

I haven't checked the market valuation of both coins. I guess they are both doing well respectively within this work lines. Hive may not have the kind of funds that steemit has due to the influential owner.
I know they are both cryto coins gearing up gradually to the top. But I'm not talking about it as Cryptocurrencies. Rather I'm talking about their respective social media platforms created around them. In order to promote them, through the stuffs you do here, they as well gives you points for your activities to promote them.

Steem uses Steem (STEEM) as its basic token, Steem dollars (SBD) as its reward token, and STEEM POWER for witness voting. Hive has two equivalent tokens: Hive (HIVE) and Hive-backed dollars (HBD).
Steem tokens are available on many different exchanges, while Hive tokens are available on just a few exchanges. The data below only considers exchanges that offer regular trading, not airdrops.

I know about steemit, even though I have never tried it myself. The problem with this site is you will have to become very active to earn even a little amount. You need engagements on your post. You will gain engagements only when you engage with another user's content. However, never heard of hive blog. I just check the domain you shared, and it took me to GoDaddy page. maybe you could have done some research before writing on the hive blog.

This is first time that I heard of both sites , in my opinion it is good to have all those good sites to choose from , I think by being active on those platforms we can accumulate différent kinds of currencies .

I've worked on both hiveblog and steemit before. Those platforms were so difficult to worked on compared to the social media platforms that we have now. The prices of steem is very low and I don't think anybody is working on those platforms right now.

I've worked on both hiveblog and steemit before. Those platforms were so difficult to worked on compared to the social media platforms that we have now. The prices of steem is very low and I don't think anybody is working on those platforms right now.
When i was on steemit social media site, i was totally confused cos i never understand how the system works with steemit blogging website. Already other intriguing websites have emerged better than steemit site.

When i was on steemit social media site, i was totally confused cos i never understand how the system works with steemit blogging website. Already other intriguing websites have emerged better than steemit site.
If you are a writer and can write engaging and SEO friendly content, you should try Hubpages Medium or Vocal. These are passive income sites. You do not have to concentrate on getting engagements on your articles like steemit to make money. You either earn from unique views. I have not tried these platforms though.

If you are a writer and can write engaging and SEO friendly content, you should try Hubpages Medium or Vocal. These are passive income sites. You do not have to concentrate on getting engagements on your articles like steemit to make money. You either earn from unique views. I have not tried these platforms though.
Vocal.media interest me a lot, I created account earlier on it. The only thing that discouraged me, is the reason of having stripe as the only payment method. At the moment i can't use stripe to collect payment anywhere around the world cos of the restriction on my country.

Vocal.media interest me a lot, I created account earlier on it. The only thing that discouraged me, is the reason of having stripe as the only payment method. At the moment i can't use stripe to collect payment anywhere around the world cos of the restriction on my country.
In order to earn from vocal and medium, you need stripe, But you can try hubpages. It pays via paypal. It might take a while to earn on hubpages, but once you start earning you will receive automatic payment every month. Hubpages is a good site. I have a friend who earns well on hubpages. However, you need to write a lot of articles

In order to earn from vocal and medium, you need stripe, But you can try hubpages. It pays via paypal. It might take a while to earn on hubpages, but once you start earning you will receive automatic payment every month. Hubpages is a good site. I have a friend who earns well on hubpages. However, you need to write a lot of articles
I went through hubpages, what i saw there isn't pleasing to me. I don't want to write and write till my articles gets noticed by people there before i start earning just like uptrennd does. That's why i didn't have interest for it, i just like the way vocal its built. Just 1k views you'll be making $3.80, that's fantastic amount.

I don't know Hive, but I believe it is a microjob site. I have published on steemit. But I am not active any more. I still have a couple of articles there. How kuch you can earn is totally dependent on how other users interact with your conten. Thus, earning chances is very low.

I think I prefer hive cos they have some kind of facilities that steemit doesn't have, in terms of performance they are faster bigger and better. And there platform is easy to use, you don't need anybody to guide you through, cos it's very simple, that's my take on this.

I am yet to try my hands on these platforms. These days I am concentrating only on the sites where I can earn instantly, for instance, I can earn 2 cents after I post this post. I will work only on site like this one

I am yet to try my hands on these platforms. These days I am concentrating only on the sites where I can earn instantly, for instance, I can earn 2 cents after I post this post. I will work only on site like this one
I was earning from steemit, i earned just 0.2 TRX from TRX was valued at 0.04, posting about 10 posts at steemit. I'll say the two aren't worth it at all. Their earnings are just so minimal to nothing.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back