What's new

Hiring people from other states and countries

No, I have not hired any one from a different country or state before. But I have been hired by someone from a different country, Though, it was contract based it was not a full time work. I am looking forward to getting hired again.

I spoke with a friend of mine who was working with a call company in United States about me getting hired by the company but he told me that it is very difficult for them to do it because of the challenges they will have with taxation. It was a very sad thing for me because I really would have loved the job.

I have not hired anyone from a different country or who's living in a different country to work for me from his country. It's something that I'm looking forward to doing in the future when my company. I have worked for a company online outside my country and I liked it.

There are many people who usually hire others and i think that there are many freelancing platforms out there where you could hire people and even get yourself hired as well.

It is not only your place of residence or where you conduct business that you have competent workers. So you can answers for workers for your company from another country as well

There are many people who usually hire others and i think that there are many freelancing platforms out there where you could hire people and even get yourself hired as well.

You are very correct with that assessment when it comes to being hired as a freelancer to work for a company that is located in another side of the world. But it is something that is not usually readily available all the time for those that are working as a Freelancer.

Another thing that you might want to look at is the easy availability of such people under emergency. I worked with a colleague from another state. He traveled to his state every weekend and when an emergency work comes up that may need his presence, he is not in town.

I do not see anything wrong in hiring other people from other countries or from other states as long as they are capable of doing the job and they can follow instructions

No, i haven't hired people from other states and countries since i don't own a business. The companies i know of that do this, haven't had issues with filing their taxes.
I havent hired people from ither state or country because i am still running a small business which does not need much workers at the moment , but when you are hiring people from another country, you must already know the rules about tax and fulfilled them .

I havent hired people from ither state or country because i am still running a small business which does not need much workers at the moment , but when you are hiring people from another country, you must already know the rules about tax and fulfilled them .
You are right. Before one hires from others states and countries, one should know the rules about taxation and if it's going to be a burden for one, then one shouldn't hire from other states or country.

Personally I think it's absolutely not a bad idea to hire someone from a different country or state to work for you as a matter of fact, it all depends on the skills and knowledge those people have and are willing to go on with a task.

In my country, there are skills that only people from a particular region are highly skilled. That is due to greater exposure to these skills. And you would need to hire people from those states if you need those skills in your organization.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back