Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever hired people from other states and countries? I did a while back and I am not sure I want to do it again. When you hire that many from different locations, each state and country has different rules of how taxing and all that should be done. So forms for each state and country likely if not more.

Have you had issues hiring people from other states and countries when it came to them filing their taxes and all that?

No, i haven't hired people from other states and countries since i don't own a business. The companies i know of that do this, haven't had issues with filing their taxes.

Though there's a lot of opportunities like that on my social media that I could be hire here to work in other states and countries but I intended to ignore because the taxes would be much. There's a topic called double taxation and I am able to understand as an accountant that it's not easy to charge two taxes on foreign income and local income.

Well I haven't and wouldn't hesitate to give it a thought to be honest. If I'm assured or guaranteed maximum returns for what I'm spending by seeing positive returns, why not? I'll be more than glad to pay necessary charges.

That's will be a good idea, if you earn money by doing that it will be a good idea, we are all looking for a way to earn money,if you can earn money by doing that then that's will be great.

Despite the fact that there are several options for me to be hired here to work in other states and countries on my social media, I had planned to ignore them due to the high taxes. As an accountant, I am able to comprehend the concept of double taxation and that it is difficult to impose separate taxes on foreign and domestic revenue.

What you are asserted is correct because when you hire employees from outside the shores of your jurisdiction, the laws and order that is governing the countries or States that you are hiring from may completely be unequal with yours and there is going to be disparity of interest.

Though i am running a small business venture and inhave just two people working for me , I have not been able to hire people from another country because I don't need it yet .
No, i haven't hired people from other states and countries since i don't own a business. The companies i know of that do this, haven't had issues with filing their taxes.

Even the sea receives rain when it pours.We are all looking for ways to make money, therefore it will be a fantastic idea if you can make money by doing that. It would also be great if you can make money by doing that.

Though i am running a small business venture and inhave just two people working for me , I have not been able to hire people from another country because I don't need it yet .
I also think you don't need to hire people from other countries since your business is still small. What stage do you think your business would get to before you can hire people from other countries though.

My company hired a man from India. He worked from his home country remotely. He ended up doing 3 days of work and just disappearing. No one knows what happened to him and no one can contact him. It comes with risks.

It's usually easier to work with people who you can trace physically. There are different rules in different countries, different payment strategies and different work ethics. If you have to, you can use a platform like Fiverr to avoid all these unnecessary challenges.

In cae, you need to hire people, you could use Fiverr and other kinds of sites like truelancer and Upwork. These platforms are quite reputable and many businesses are associated with these platforms.

I frequently hire people form other countries. IN fact I have hired people form every continent, except from Antirtica, of course. I run online businesses, therefore, I hire people online.

I frequently hire people form other countries. IN fact I have hired people form every continent, except from Antirtica, of course. I run online businesses, therefore, I hire people online.

Well, there was a time when I was also working for people from almost all the continents. However, right now, I am now focusing on specific websites only as of now.

I think when it comes to the issue of hiring persons,what the management usually do is to specify that the individual should come from the state of operation and he must be a resident there.

As a business entrepreneur that want a perfect job done on his or here business , or a person hiring a contractor for a job , you always go for the best and not just the available ones ,

When hiring people, most human resource managers will require you to submit some documents such as identification and tax details. I don't think they will accept you with details from another country that easily.

When hiring people, most human resource managers will require you to submit some documents such as identification and tax details. I don't think they will accept you with details from another country that easily.

Tax details might be collected in countries that follow some kind of strict laws pertaining to taxation. This may not be the case in countries like mine where income tax is necessarily deducted all the time. It varies on the laws of the country.

Have you ever hired people from other states and countries? I did a while back and I am not sure I want to do it again. When you hire that many from different locations, each state and country has different rules of how taxing and all that should be done. So forms for each state and country likely if not more.

Have you had issues hiring people from other states and countries when it came to them filing their taxes and all that?

I have not hired anyone from a different country or who's living in a different country to work for me from his country. It's something that I'm looking forward to doing in the future when my company. I have worked for a company online outside my country and I liked it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back