Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
What are your thoughts on communities where the majority of the discussions are purchased for? I'm not referring to a get paid to post website where users are compensated for their contributions. I am referring to buying forum posters from Fiverr, or another webmaster board. Do you think it benefits the forum in the long run?

When you come up with a new website, You need to make it interesting by creating content that would engage your site visitors and users. For this, it's good to get help from forum posters. They post relevant topics and content, which would enhance your site's presence on the google search engine. It would be very hard for the creator to manage the site as well as to post relevant topics and posts during the early days. A good forum poster would surely enrich your site's content and this would greatly enhance your user's engagement and site's visibility in search engines like Google, Bing, etc. It's advisable to get professional help from these forum posters while creating a new website.

I completely agree with the idea of hiring forum posters from Fiverr or other such places because they are professionals in their field, and they know how to do their job well. It helps you in the long run, as they can become your loyal posters/members by posting useful quality posts on your forum regularly. It helps both parties in their own work fields.

I think that at the start it can be quite helpful because it drives up the engagement and the traffic as well. For example if there is a new forum then i would suspect that hiring a few people may not be a bad idea because people that are looking to join will see that there is activity on the forum and then they will be more incline to register and try to utilize the platform. If there is little posts, people tend to overlook it or may feel that it can be an unreliable website.

If you are able to offer them good amount of money that is inside the best way in order to get quality post. You can also open an opportunity for guest posting on your website.

It's cool as they will help in growing the platform to a particular level.
It is usually professionals which are hired for the work. Which entails they should be able to offer a good payment.

if they are posting quality and professional posts and they are from high CPM countries then it's better to give it a try with some users. @AlexanderM, what was your experience with ?

What are your thoughts on communities where the majority of the discussions are purchased for? I'm not referring to a get paid to post website where users are compensated for their contributions. I am referring to buying forum posters from Fiverr, or another webmaster board. Do you think it benefits the forum in the long run?
Hi Alexander, I believe it does. The more active the forum, the more it can grow. And then the advertisers are more interested in the site. Also, with more members, paid or not, you have a better chance of word getting out about the forum, especially if it's new. I would say the most important aspect of any forum, is that the site is active.. with recent posts. People tend to shy away from a forum with "dead posts" .. (meaning older, outdated.) I have done that myself, even if I'm just looking for info on a specific topic.
If I see the posts are not current, I just read.. but I don't join and participate, mostly because I know nobody will answer.

It can be very understandably from the onset,if as things progreses and the initial goal has been acheive,then it then calls for the owner of the forum to initiate his own patterns and things that can make his forum more engaging.
It can be very understandable from the onset,if as things progreses and the initial goal has been acheive,then it then calls for the owner of the forum to initiate his own patterns and things that can make his forum more engaging.

Last edited:
It's cool because it helps bring the platform to a certain level.
Professionals are usually hired to do the work. That means they should be able to offer good salaries.

The greatest method to obtain high-quality content is to pay them well, if you are able to do so.
You can also make room on your website for guest posting.

I don't see any problem with hiring posters from places like fiverr. It would benefit one's site in the long run especially if such posters are hardworking.

I think hiring paid content writers will only serve to benefit you because they will make sure to write professional and informative articles which can grab the reader's attention. With that, you are on your way to monetize the traffic you gain

No it doesn't at all. What if these guys decide to move on or hey involved with something better? I'll then be stranded that way. It's better I allow my users do this for me.

I don't see any problem with hiring posters from places like fiverr. It would benefit one's site in the long run especially if such posters are hardworking.
Hiring someone from Fiverr for this kind of service can be very expensive and the person might not be attached to the project which would not positively spark the project as you need someone that can take the project like there own.

No, I do not think it will benefit the forum in the long run, because those paid posters will only be interested in the forum because of the money that they are paid and not because they want to add value.

It for sure can help, but it's best to only hire those who are verifiably legit, as in ones that won't copy/paste content from other sites, and will only post their own takes/unique content. I won't hire writers who will plagiarize anything from other sources, it's pretty pathetic when people do that, and I think it's wrong to then take money from someone for it.

Which is why if I ever buy forum posting/writing services, I expect to get unique content out of it, not something that's pulled from another site and slightly changed. And If I find they did, I always report them.

Hiring someone from Fiverr for this kind of service can be very expensive and the person might not be attached to the project which would not positively spark the project as you need someone that can take the project like there own.
If one can afford to hire someone for Fiverr, then i don't see anything wrong with it except that the person might not be attached to the project like you said.

No, I do not think it will benefit the forum in the long run, because those paid posters will only be interested in the forum because of the money that they are paid and not because they want to add value.
But if you look at it from another angle, it is possible that there are other benefits attached to this as your site would get more search results and your ranking on Google would be very high.

I buy posting packages form web master forums. Since I buy posters and posts, I have nothing against this. I think this is a good strategy to build activities on your forum if you don't have any.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back