Hiring Paid Posters for Gaming Forum

Trader history (0)

Dan The Man

Familiar Face
Dec 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am hiring paid posters for my gaming forum.

I pay $7 USD per 100 quality posts. You must be from the US and you must be gamer. I pay via Paypal upon completion which should be within 10 days following start date. Low effort/spam and plagiarized posts will not be paid for.

If you'd like to get started, register here and reply/PM me with your username so I can approve your account. All posts must take place within this section of the forum.

Good idea, to developing your own online gaming network. I would have liked to be part of it, but it is limited. I wish you could extend it to rest of the world people.

I am opening this up to non-US residents at a lower $5 USD rate per 100 posts. You must still be knowledgeable about gaming and meet an acceptable threshold for grammar and spelling. Please reply below or PM me if interested. I've hired 3 posters from Bizdustry so far.

I am opening this up to non-US residents at a lower $5 USD rate per 100 posts. You must still be knowledgeable about gaming and meet an acceptable threshold for grammar and spelling. Please reply below or PM me if interested. I've hired 3 posters from Bizdustry so far.
I have created account via the link you shared to me. But I'm confused about starting with your platform. I need more explanation like, where to post, comment, and how many word count is required to earn from posting??

I have created account via the link you shared to me. But I'm confused about starting with your platform. I need more explanation like, where to post, comment, and how many word count is required to earn from posting??
It's a gaming forum, not a "platform". All details have been provided above and in our PM conversations. If you're interested please proceed - no spam/low effort posts, good spelling and grammar, and no plagiarism.

It's a gaming forum, not a "platform". All details have been provided above and in our PM conversations. If you're interested please proceed - no spam/low effort posts, good spelling and grammar, and no plagiarism.
No problem, I will proceed with the forum sonner.

Just paid 2 users this morning!
The only thing discouraging me not to start work via your gaming forum. Is the use of PayPal for payment, if you can pay me via Cryptocurrency I will work on your forum. Just as bizdustry pay with Cryptocurrency.

Still hiring, preferably US residents.
Post automatically merged:

I am still hiring
Post automatically merged:

Just hired another user. Still looking.

Last edited:
I am hiring paid posters for my gaming forum.

I pay $7 USD per 100 quality posts. You must be from the US and you must be gamer. I pay via Paypal upon completion which should be within 10 days following start date. Low effort/spam and plagiarized posts will not be paid for.

If you'd like to get started, register here and reply/PM me with your username so I can approve your account. All posts must take place within this section of the forum.
I am still hiring.

I am still hiring paid posters for my gaming forum. I am presently paying $7 USD per 100 posters and seeking those who live in the US, UK, or Canada. Please reply below or PM me if interested. Thanks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back