What's new

Hiring managers internally or externally?

Outsourcing is actually a great way to make money and allow foreigners to work for your company. You could proudly say that your company also hires foreigners as well.
I have also work in a company where a white man was brought to take over the management of the organisation because they believe he has the capability of running the organisation, but at the long run , he's using the wisdom of the workers,

I have also work in a company where a white man was brought to take over the management of the organisation because they believe he has the capability of running the organisation, but at the long run , he's using the wisdom of the workers,
This is exactly what most of the business owners do not understand. Bringing in an external person will definitely make the business go back a little bit because he will start to learn how the business operate first.

This is exactly what most of the business owners do not understand. Bringing in an external person will definitely make the business go back a little bit because he will start to learn how the business operate first.
I am also in support of hiring someone internally because he must have been acquainted to a business rules and regulations and how things operate in the company rather than taking someone who knows nothing about a business.

I am also in support of hiring someone internally because he must have been acquainted to a business rules and regulations and how things operate in the company rather than taking someone who knows nothing about a business.
It is very necessary to note that most of the companies outsource the employment department to external companies and it will be very difficult to employee someone who is experienced internally.

It is very necessary to note that most of the companies outsource the employment department to external companies and it will be very difficult to employee someone who is experienced internally.

Outsourcing employees have become a common thing due to internet. During the 1990s this thing was not that much common and companies use to outsource people through different ways.

Outsourcing employees have become a common thing due to internet. During the 1990s this thing was not that much common and companies use to outsource people through different ways.
The company do not want to incur unnecessary expenses towards employment and that is a major reason why they kept outsourcing employment to third-party companies.

This is exactly what is going on in most of the companies now. They prefer to outsource the employment to other companies who are expert in the employment area.

This is exactly what is going on in most of the companies now. They prefer to outsource the employment to other companies who are expert in the employment area.
This affect the employees the most, because the outsourcing company we will have a cut from the employee's salary. This is really a bad situation and the companies are taking advantage of the high unemployment rate.

This affect the employees the most, because the outsourcing company we will have a cut from the employee's salary. This is really a bad situation and the companies are taking advantage of the high unemployment rate.
I also heard that the outsourcing company would deduct some amount from the salaries of the employees. What I am not sure of is that if the deduction is from the first salary or it will be a continuous deduction.

I have heard about this severally and it is exactly what is happening in the world of employment. This is really uncalled for and should definitely be looked into.

I think an employer should hire from the existing staff because it will motivate and encourage them to perform better and get promoted to higher positions.

This will also benefit the business or organization in the long term.
Sure doing it internally can help most people to work more harder than they use to do and motivates them not to give up wherever they are because there are a lot opportunities for each person.

Sure doing it internally can help most people to work more harder than they use to do and motivates them not to give up wherever they are because there are a lot opportunities for each person.
When you hire internally from the company it has a lot of advantages simply because if you are not going to train the new intake because the ones you have internally already have the wealth of experience.

When you hire internally from the company it has a lot of advantages simply because if you are not going to train the new intake because the ones you have internally already have the wealth of experience.
It is nice to look inwards and promote the already existing staff instead of employing someone else externally . Someone who is employed newly would need to undergo some training, but if it is someone you employed internally, he knows how the system works already.

You could hire someone externally. Especially if the employees are too familiar with themselves. This gets to make sure high sense of formality is being effected in the place of work.

You could hire someone externally. Especially if the employees are too familiar with themselves. This gets to make sure high sense of formality is being effected in the place of work.
I still believe that hiring someone internally is better. it is a way to encourage the employees because it will be a kind of promotion and it is an incentive.

I still believe that hiring someone internally is better. it is a way to encourage the employees because it will be a kind of promotion and it is an incentive.

Well, hiring someone internally also raises a few more questions. For example, are we hiring a single person for two different positions? Can a single person be able to handle both the things at the same time?

I believe that hiring someone from the internal work environment is really the best way to go about it , because it helps save you from getting to spend so much on training someone who is completely new in the work environment.

You are right about this, and it is very important for company and business owners to look within and hire their managers because when you select somebody outside the employees will feel demoralize.

You are right about this, and it is very important for company and business owners to look within and hire their managers because when you select somebody outside the employees will feel demoralize.
I strongly believe that hiring someone internally would be better because someone who is hired internally must have gotten enough experience about the company and do not need any extra training.

I believe that hiring someone from the internal work environment is really the best way to go about it , because it helps save you from getting to spend so much on training someone who is completely new in the work environment.
I believe that when you hire someone from the already existing members of the company , it will be much better because they wouldn't be retraining because he's conversant with the working condition.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back