What's new

Hiring managers internally or externally?

It always depends from the case you are hiring for so for example if internal competance is enough there is no need for hire external competance while in another point of view external competance could be good if not the case.

Hiring managers internally is good, as the manager would have an in-depth idea of how the runs, the do's and don'ts, and would also understand the lower staff, but it has its disadvantages, as there may be too much familiarity and disrespects may come in because they where once in the same level or position and they shared the same minds and ideas.
At the other side an external manager would be feared as the lower staffs don't have an idea of the kind of the person they're working with.

Actually hiring a manager both internally and externally is very good. externally depends on the situation most especially when those available are not good In the task demanded.

Actually hiring a manager both internally and externally is very good. externally depends on the situation most especially when those available are not good In the task demanded.
I wouldn't say that both is not good but I will prefer to hire the manager internally because of the experiences that the already existing workers have had on the business.

When the employer looks inward and he can't find someone that will fit perfectly into the vacant position, you could look elsewhere to get a professional that will fit perfectly into the position.

Sentiment should not be part of the business what you are really after is somebody that can produce good results but . I would prefer to hire someone internally because you really know everything about the business.

If you think that hiring an employee internally is the best thing, then you could go for it. However, I personally think that hiring an employee externally is not a bad idea either because they may also have relevant experience related to the nature of job.

Promoting already existing staff to become manager is better than hiring manager externally. The internal manager will know much about the company than the person you to hire from outside. However, if none of the existing staff is qualified to become manager, then hiring from outside is not bad.

If you think that hiring an employee internally is the best thing, then you could go for it. However, I personally think that hiring an employee externally is not a bad idea either because they may also have relevant experience related to the nature of job.
I'm not saying it's a bad idea to hire someone from outside the organisation. What I'm saying is that , you need to hire someone who knows the ins and out of the business and has been with you for a long time in higher position

I'm not saying it's a bad idea to hire someone from outside the organisation. What I'm saying is that , you need to hire someone who knows the ins and out of the business and has been with you for a long time in higher position

If a person is much more experienced and if they know much more about the nature of work in your company, then it would be ideal to hire them as they might be having relevant experience related to your company.

If a person is much more experienced and if they know much more about the nature of work in your company, then it would be ideal to hire them as they might be having relevant experience related to your company.
The bottom line is that someone who has already been part and parcel of the business would know the ins and out and as such he doesn't need much training if he gets promoted to run the affairs of the company.

Giving the people that already know much about the business and managing the business already is far more better than giving the position to the people that doesn't know about it.

If you have somebody that can do the job for you internally then it is going to be a complete waste of time and resources trying to go outside. You should just go ahead and interview the person.

If you have somebody that can do the job for you internally then it is going to be a complete waste of time and resources trying to go outside. You should just go ahead and interview the person.
I have always advocated for hiring someone internally except if you do not have employees that has company that enough to hold a position then you could get someone from outside the organisation

I have always advocated for hiring someone internally except if you do not have employees that has company that enough to hold a position then you could get someone from outside the organisation

There are a few companies that usually outsource work and they are the ones who tend to hire people virtually or externally. However, if you think that an experienced person who is already with the company can do the job for you, then it is a good thing to hire them.

There are a few companies that usually outsource work and they are the ones who tend to hire people virtually or externally. However, if you think that an experienced person who is already with the company can do the job for you, then it is a good thing to hire them.
It is true that there's so many companies that would outsourced employment to other companies and it is very common in my country here and it is a very pathetic situation because the employee you would receive lesser payment.

It is true that there's so many companies that would outsourced employment to other companies and it is very common in my country here and it is a very pathetic situation because the employee you would receive lesser payment.
This is what is really happening in my country presently because most up the organisation do not conduct employment interviews anymore they have outsourced all of that to the third party.

This is what is really happening in my country presently because most up the organisation do not conduct employment interviews anymore they have outsourced all of that to the third party.
I would also prefer to hire manager internally because it is a best thing to do at that moment I do not need to conduct any training for anyone anymore because the person employed already know the onus of the business.

I believe that you are going to find it more easier and straight-forward if you are going to hire your managers internally and I believe that it will also be cheaper as well.

Outsourcing is actually a great way to make money and allow foreigners to work for your company. You could proudly say that your company also hires foreigners as well.

I believe that you are going to find it more easier and straight-forward if you are going to hire your managers internally and I believe that it will also be cheaper as well.
That is also what I thought. It will save you the stress of having to train the new manager before allowing him or her to take the responsibilities in your business. For me it is the best thing to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back