What's new

Hiring managers internally or externally?

Internal assessment is a good way of knowing staff that are hard-working and deserving of being promoted. You can do this assessment through regular staff appraisals.
This is a very good idea. From here, you could easily pick out the staff that is more qualified and well suited to assume any senior management role of the business organization.

If both of them are to be put into consideration , I will said that choosing a manager from your business who is someone with more experience of the business will increase the chance of good management

Actually depends on the kind of person, while looking for business partner we
look for the ones that will be of a more help us and the organasation, it doesn't really matters if it is internally or externally.

It depends on what the business owner is interested , but sometimes promoting other people to a position of a manager is of a greater advantage because this person you are promoting will probably understand more about your business and is likely to manage it much more better with your guidance

Certain times a business owner may have no option but to hire someone as the workload could be unbearable. However, in the end it all depends on the owner.

Certain times a business owner may have no option but to hire someone as the workload could be unbearable. However, in the end it all depends on the owner.
For new business there is likely to be no need for employment of people but as the business expand and the demand for service increases the needs to employ people into the business will be automatic. But however some business are not always up to this stage

For new business there is likely to be no need for employment of people but as the business expand and the demand for service increases the needs to employ people into the business will be automatic. But however some business are not always up to this stage

Well, when your business expands, you may require more workforce in order to serve your customers and run your business. This is why it is necessary to hire employees.

Well, when your business expands, you may require more workforce in order to serve your customers and run your business. This is why it is necessary to hire employees.
Some business owners can face a situation in which their business is not capable of generating income, making it very difficult to employ people into the business because the income to pay these people can't be generated by the business. What should business owner do in this situation ?

I think a company should promote a very competent staff to be the manager instead of bringing someone from outside to be the manager, because even those working in the company can do the job, while other staff would work harder too.

This is actually the right thing to do in a business organization. It will serve as a motivation for other staff to always put in their best efforts at work every time since they would always be promoted at the end.

Actually if I am to hired someone yo manage, I will prefer someone internally to promote existing members because I believe I might be more familiar with some qualities that will helped in building my business.

Actually if I am to hired someone yo manage, I will prefer someone internally to promote existing members because I believe I might be more familiar with some qualities that will helped in building my business.
It's true you need to hire someone internally and it must be someone who has the knowledge in the field that you hire him to work for and if someone like me I will prefer someone with good qualifications

If there are people that have shown competency in how to handle tasks that are within the organisation then you should always consider them whenever you are looking for a manager.

Better 6he devil you that the one you dont know. employing someone externally can sometimes be a disaster most especially when employed because of his qualifications. no one is absolutely perfect we learn to be perfect.

If there are people that have shown competency in how to handle tasks that are within the organisation then you should always consider them whenever you are looking for a manager.
Hiring your manager internally is better than hiring a manager outside the organisation because the one hired inside will know everything concerning the business and the management.

Hiring from within the members of the organisation is ok. It will go a long way in encouraging the members to work harder and put more efforts to be promoted to the management team.

Hiring from within the members of the organisation is ok. It will go a long way in encouraging the members to work harder and put more efforts to be promoted to the management team.
It is actually very easy and better to hire someone from within to head the organization. However, it must always be someone who is competent and qualified to head the organization.

This is actually the right thing to do in a business organization. It will serve as a motivation for other staff to always put in their best efforts at work every time since they would always be promoted at the end.

Virtual management also requires you to have good knowledge and usually companies demand you to possess experience when it comes to working in a real office.

I am always going to have a bias for managers who are qualified within their company because they already know the ideals and the mission and vision statements so it is going to be easier.

I am always going to have a bias for managers who are qualified within their company because they already know the ideals and the mission and vision statements so it is going to be easier.
This is a very important point. It is better to hire someone from within the organization when looking for a manager because they are likely to be familiar with the aims and practices of the organization already.

Hiring managers internally is probably the best decision that you can make because you no longer need to onboard them and they can be a very good example to new employees.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back