What's new

Hiring managers internally or externally?

Outsourcing jobs is now becoming a very common thing. During the pandemic, many companies outsources many different kind of jobs and this is how many people got work during the time of pandemic.
One of the reasons organizations and firms go for outsourcing firms to recruit employees is that they would want to avoid a case of the recruitment process being influenced or compromised by their own employees.

One of the reasons organizations and firms go for outsourcing firms to recruit employees is that they would want to avoid a case of the recruitment process being influenced or compromised by their own employees.

In many cases, it is the human resource department who tends to recruit people for the job. So, the organisation's heads must depend on the employees to hire employees.

In many cases, it is the human resource department who tends to recruit people for the job. So, the organisation's heads must depend on the employees to hire employees.
Most organizations leave their recruitment to the Human resources department and this is not ideal at all. This is because the process might still be manipulated in favor of some candidates.

Most organizations leave their recruitment to the Human resources department and this is not ideal at all. This is because the process might still be manipulated in favor of some candidates.

Yes, this is a very common issue. Some employees might have sources and other employees working in the organisation who tend to favour them over other talented candidates.

Yes, this is a very common issue. Some employees might have sources and other employees working in the organisation who tend to favour them over other talented candidates.
It's the common practice here in our country. It is not mostly on merit and you will have to know someone inside the organization before you can be picked for a particular role.

It's the common practice here in our country. It is not mostly on merit and you will have to know someone inside the organization before you can be picked for a particular role.

Selecting people by considering merit is one of the most important things. Unfortunately, this does not happen often in the governmental sector. Even in many private companies favouritism is a big concern.

Selecting people by considering merit is one of the most important things. Unfortunately, this does not happen often in the governmental sector. Even in many private companies favouritism is a big concern.
Well, you have a point here. Any process that is handled by humans is susceptible to being manipulated or influenced by an interested party. It happens most of the times.

Well, you have a point here. Any process that is handled by humans is susceptible to being manipulated or influenced by an interested party. It happens most of the times.

Well, unfortunately, we do not have the right kind of technology that would allow us to programme the computers or robots to work for us right now. In the future it might be possible. As long as humans work, there will always be a possibility of error.

The growth of a business organization has to be from within. This is why it is better to appoint a leader from the organization who already understands the vision and goals of the organization.

The growth of a business organization has to be from within. This is why it is better to appoint a leader from the organization who already understands the vision and goals of the organization.

A leader will understand and play the role only if he is paid well in the organisation. I have seen many organisations putting down their employees even if they perform well.

A leader will understand and play the role only if he is paid well in the organisation. I have seen many organisations putting down their employees even if they perform well.
You have made a good point too. The renumeration of workers have to be okay and encouraging in order for them to to be motivated to work at full capacity in the organization.

Employer should hire from internal instead of external. There are many advantages of promoting existing staff. The existing staff know alot about the company and so get started immediately won't be problem unlike new staff that will need time to adapt.

Hiring someone that knows the in and out of the business for sometimes in your company is the best way of making sure your business will keep soaring high instead of hiring a manager from outside that knows little or nothing about the business .

It depends on what the business owner is interested , but sometimes promoting other people to a position of a manager is of a greater advantage because this person you are promoting will probably understand more about your business and is likely to manage it much more better with your guidance

It depends on what the business owner is interested , but sometimes promoting other people to a position of a manager is of a greater advantage because this person you are promoting will probably understand more about your business and is likely to manage it much more better with your guidance
I am of the opinion that managers should be hired internally. If an organization devotes time and resources to train it's staff, then there should be someone within the organization that can act as a manager.

for me it totally depends on the situation, what i mean is that if i have someone that is capable enough in my company i would definitely opt for that person if not i would source for someone outside.

for me it totally depends on the situation, what i mean is that if i have someone that is capable enough in my company i would definitely opt for that person if not i would source for someone outside.
Yes I agree with you. It's better to opt for someone who is already familiar and oriented about the challenges of the business than to bring in fresh hands who would still need time to adapt.

Yes I agree with you. It's better to opt for someone who is already familiar and oriented about the challenges of the business than to bring in fresh hands who would still need time to adapt.
Before such actions need to be place I think the first thing which you need to consider is for you to note the qualification and the experience which such person has in that business.

Mangers need to have good character knowledge and well experience on the business they want to manage accordingly

Before such actions need to be place I think the first thing which you need to consider is for you to note the qualification and the experience which such person has in that business.

Mangers need to have good character knowledge and well experience on the business they want to manage accordingly
Yes of course there must be internal assessment in order to determine the staff that is most qualified to manage or head the organization. You must always select the most competent person without sentiments.

Internal assessment is a good way of knowing staff that are hard-working and deserving of being promoted. You can do this assessment through regular staff appraisals.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back