What's new

Hiring managers internally or externally?

Internally or externally doesn't really matter any body can be hired from anywhere providing he's able to do the work to the best of his knowledge. If the work needs lots of expatriate then a manager can be source from outside.

Promotion within the company is what's usually done in most workplaces but it should be done without any bias or favouritism. Any form of hiring should always be done based on competence - skill level and experience should be key metrics.

Promotion within the company is what's usually done in most workplaces but it should be done without any bias or favouritism. Any form of hiring should always be done based on competence - skill level and experience should be key metrics.

Outsourcing is a great way to make money and this is why many companies hire virtual managers that have a good experience when it comes to managing things virtually.

Outsourcing is a great way to make money and this is why many companies hire virtual managers that have a good experience when it comes to managing things virtually.
This is a very nice idea. However, most jobs require the service of real staff and not virtual. Some jobs require people who can offer practical and creative solutions to real life problems.

This is a very nice idea. However, most jobs require the service of real staff and not virtual. Some jobs require people who can offer practical and creative solutions to real life problems.

Majority of the people are doing real jobs instead of virtual jobs, especially in lower Tier countries. I live in a country where the concept of virtual assistant is not that popular.

As far as I'm concerned when it comes to hiring a business manager for a company, what matters most is getting who's qualified and competent enough to do the job. It doesn't matter if the hiring is done internally or externally as long as the right person for the job is hired.

manager need to be hired they where train for that purpose so I think that when you hire a manger you will be able to keep your business in a safe mode and ensure that your financial status is well protected (am refering to the business)
i understand your point quite right and that's the reason why i suggested that they should employed a manager that knows everything about the business and not be be me to the system as a manager ,

It is very good when hiring a manager is good to hire internally because you need to hire someone who knows about the business, and also who can take good care of your business that is very important.

As far as I'm concerned when it comes to hiring a business manager for a company, what matters most is getting who's qualified and competent enough to do the job. It doesn't matter if the hiring is done internally or externally as long as the right person for the job is hired.

Many employers prefer to have an employee who would work physically in front of them and in some cases hiring a virtual assistant or manager is not possible at all.

Many employers prefer to have an employee who would work physically in front of them and in some cases hiring a virtual assistant or manager is not possible at all.
Just like I pointed out initially, it doesn’t matter if the company's existing employee that's being prompted to a manager's position, in fact there's nothing wrong with it and it's going to serve as an encouragement for other workers to give their best and stand a chance to be promoted when the time comes.

Just like I pointed out initially, it doesn’t matter if the company's existing employee that's being prompted to a manager's position, in fact there's nothing wrong with it and it's going to serve as an encouragement for other workers to give their best and stand a chance to be promoted when the time comes.

Yes, you are right. I used to work for a company that used to cite supervisors as examples and they used to state that they made them supervisors because they used to perform exceptionally. However, majority of the employees used to leave that place because the nature of job was quite odd.

It is very good when hiring a manager is good to hire internally because you need to hire someone who knows about the business, and also who can take good care of your business that is very important.
be it internally or externally I think that hiring a manager has so many functions he is going to be the one to handle your business and provide you with convinient atmostphere because he is an expert in that feild.

I also think that manager pays will always depend on the level of his education and degree.

be it internally or externally I think that hiring a manager has so many functions he is going to be the one to handle your business and provide you with convinient atmostphere because he is an expert in that feild.

I also think that manager pays will always depend on the level of his education and degree.

There are many General Managers who work in many companies. They are one of the highest level of managers who tend to supervise lower level managers. They earn more.

Well, I still believe it's better to hire managers internally. The person is likely to be very serious and more experienced in the job having been part of the organization or business for sometime.

It depends on the type of work you want to do, if you're considering an international organization, it's pertinent to explore for managers from outside as the case maybe.

Many business organizations have been outsourcing workers because "work from home" is now becoming a really popular concept in many countries around the world.

Sometimes academic qualification can be a factors of consideration when thinking of getting a manager . Normally if your employees is capable of handling the management responsibility and is worth promoting , that should be done as long as it will help the business progress. It will depend on what is needed from a manager.

There are many companies that outsource managers. It is becoming a new trend for hiring managers on short term basis and they must sign contracts in order to work with the company. It all depends on companies policies.
Yes this is very true. I have heard of these outsourcing firms and I think they really do an excellent job in supplying firms and organizations with the best hands for a particular role.

If you have somebody within your company that can be competent enough to handle the manager position then that is what you should do instead of trying to look out world.

Yes this is very true. I have heard of these outsourcing firms and I think they really do an excellent job in supplying firms and organizations with the best hands for a particular role.

Outsourcing jobs is now becoming a very common thing. During the pandemic, many companies outsources many different kind of jobs and this is how many people got work during the time of pandemic.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back