Hiring content writers for a website...

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a forum and it's been close to 8 years, since I started it. At first, the activity was quite good and later it started dwindling down. Now, getting 25 posts a day is hard. I have been thinking of hiring content writers(once I get a job so, even this plan will have to be put on hold for now).

However, I just want to understand whether it's worth it or not. If it's a new forum then yes, initially it needs the content but now the forum is already too old. So, is it worth it to hire the content writers for it?

I am emotionally attached to it so I have been keeping it alive until now....
Thanks in advance for your advice guys

I think it depends on the type of forum you have. These days keeping forums alive and active is very hard, especially with social media and chat apps like Discord being a thing. The days of forums are threatened by these programs.

To answer your question though, I can't say for certain. If you can draw traffic to your content, it could benefit your forum. But, you need to find a reason to keep people coming back to your forum. Creating content helps sure, but you also have do promote it, get the word out, utilize social media and so on.

Since you are imotionaly connected and already thinking of a positive solution of hiring good content writers, then you don't have to abound what you worked for years. You started a good work,carry it unto completion

The best thing you can do about this is to bring about incentives where people can come and put some quality stuff on your website for sometime before it gets a good traction.

i strongly believe that if you have the finance there is nothing Wrong in getting content writers to write for you on your blogs or website, so you can have the time to focus on other things.

If generating content for your site is difficult for you, I suggest you don't hesitate in hiring people who'll help do that. Content is king and this could be a major reason why your site isn't doing as well as you wanted it to be.

It is a good idea to hire content writers because there are a lot of talented people out there to make a few extra bucks and I am sure your website will be up and happening again.

It is a good idea to hire content writers because there are a lot of talented people out there to make a few extra bucks and I am sure your website will be up and happening again.
Exactly,there are many talented and self developed writers that have better skills even you as a website owner. Hiring them will go along way promoting your hustle

The best thing you can do in this regard is to implement incentives that encourage people to visit and post high-quality content on your website for a while before it gains significant popularity.

Well for now I think The best thing you can do about this is to bring about incentives where people can come and put some quality stuff on your website for sometime before it gets a good traction.

It's all your choice. I think it is worth it to hire content writers for your site, if you can afford it, even though the site is already old. It isn't written down anywhere that only new sites need contents writters.

If you have enough financial clout to hire content writers to update your website, then it would not necessarily be a bad idea and could relieve you of the responsibility of needing to post for your audience

The best thing you can do about this is to bring about incentives where people can come and put some quality stuff on your website for sometime before it gets a good traction.
Offering incentives is another way of increasing your sites traffic because people would post on a regular base and your site would rank very high on search engine results and this would have a positive impact.

Maybe there are changing behavious of the member forum because already less interested in the content or appear new competitor, however if hiring content writer you will try out, I want to apply to work

In hiring content writers, it is essential that you have a system of vetting their skill before actually allowing them work for you. It would be helpful for the advancement of the site.

In hiring content writers, it is essential that you have a system of vetting their skill before actually allowing them work for you. It would be helpful for the advancement of the site.
You need to vet anyone that wants to write on your website, making sure that the both of you are perfect fit for each other, as you may not necessarily like the writing method of a particular writer

The best thing you can do in this regard is to implement incentives that encourage people to visit and post high-quality content on your website for a while before it gains significant popularity.
This can be very helpful in making the website gain popularity and as well gaining alot of visitors to your site.
However, the incentive should be cost effective.

This can be very helpful in making the website gain popularity and as well gaining alot of visitors to your site.
However, the incentive should be cost effective.
that is why you should not blame most website that decides to reduce some of there incentives as they have come to realize that it is not possible to continue giving such incentives and remain profitable.

that is why you should not blame most website that decides to reduce some of there incentives as they have come to realize that it is not possible to continue giving such incentives and remain profitable.
It is very understandable, they usually do that so that the people would notice their presence and begin to engage with them.
But most times it doesn't work, because some people might not revisit the page after they removed the incentives.

First of all if a website is a store where there is earnings and losing. If website is rely on ads then reward of 0,02 $ exceeds all earning ad tag placed on website. They also suffer for content plagiarized or not SEO friendly. Then content must attract many visitors to compensate the difference.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back