What's new

Hiring Article Writers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a good English language skills?

Can you write SEO articles?

Do you want to make money as an article writer?

If you answer is YES, reply to this thread, with your expected rate for 1000-words article (Please give the lowest rate, I am on limited budget)

Also provide a link to a sample of your work (not a forum post)

I can pay you via litecoins or paypal.

Hello, I'm quite interested in your offer and I do have good English language skills that is perfect for your Article Writing job. I don't have work sample to showcase but I trust I can easily meet your expectations if given the offer.
My expected rate for a 1000 words article is $5 which I believe is fair enough since you're on a limited budget... waiting to hear from you.
Topfly

The thread is not a recent one and I don't think that the offer still opens. I am interested and willing to take $10 per 1000 words. If you are still recruiting, i am here.

Do you have a good English language skills?

Can you write SEO articles?

Do you want to make money as an article writer?

If you answer is YES, reply to this thread, with your expected rate for 1000-words article (Please give the lowest rate, I am on limited budget)

Also provide a link to a sample of your work (not a forum post)

I can pay you via litecoins or paypal.
Just a word of advice: check for plagiarism. QueText is amazing - it costs 10$ per month and is better than most checkers out there! The amount of people who copy and paste for a quick buck is disgusting and disappointing. Plagiarism can seriously impact your rankings on Google or Bing!!!

Are you still hiring? I am interested on this job offer.
The thread is not a recent one and I don't think that the offer still opens. I am interested and willing to take $10 per 1000 words. If you are still recruiting, i am here.
Thanks for taking interest on the job. The position is open. I have hired few writers through Bizdustry. Maximum I can offer is 50 cents for 100 words, or $5 for an article of 1000 words. If you are interested, send me PM and we can talk about the topics.

There are alot of writing companies and platforms who are involved or engage in hiring a number of people who are with the skills of writing or a professionals in the skills to perform Their jobs for them in return of wages and salaries.

The thread starter is not active on this forum anymore because when I checked her profile I noticed that she logged in last on February 28. I don't think that this particular opportunity is available any longer.

Writing articles if one of the best way any passive income online but you can only earn if you have a good skills on it, for someone like me I don't think if I can earn by doing that, I have my reasons for saying that.

I am still on the forum and I have hired a few writers from Bizdustry. However, sadly most of the commentators here have not sent me a link where I can see their work and decide on whether the writer is worth hiring. If you think you can get $10-$15 by writing 1000 words, you must also understand, that 99 percent of you will not be hired on those platforms where you get higher rates.

I am still on the forum and I have hired a few writers from Bizdustry. However, sadly most of the commentators here have not sent me a link where I can see their work and decide on whether the writer is worth hiring. If you think you can get $10-$15 by writing 1000 words, you must also understand, that 99 percent of you will not be hired on those platforms where you get higher rates.

I don’t mind participating for LTC payment for 25USD$ if I can backlink Bizdustry. What are the articles niche you want written?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back