Hiring an personal assistant a good or bad idea?

Grant

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
Do you think it's a good idea to hire a personal assistant to help you with work duties around your business/site/service etc? I have considered hiring a personal assistant, but I couldn't afford that honestly. What about you?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
Do you think it's a good idea to hire a personal assistant to help you with work duties around your business/site/service etc? I have considered hiring a personal assistant, but I couldn't afford that honestly. What about you?

I think that it could be a good idea to hire an assistant because an assistant could help you a lot when it comes to running a huge business that require assistants.

Agbalagbaa

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
Nigeria
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
Hiring a person assistant is a very good idea especially if you are very occupied with activities to the extent it is affecting the order of your life. It would help you save time and stress.

Ronny_4son

Resident Member
Verified Poster
Ghana
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
Whether or not hiring a personal assistant is a good or bad idea depends on your individual needs and circumstances. Hiring a personal assistant can be a great way to offload tasks that you don't have time for or don't want to do, freeing up your time for more important tasks. However, it can be costly to hire a personal assistant, and it may not be practical for everyone. It is important to consider the cost versus the benefit before making a decision. Ultimately, hiring a personal assistant can be a great way to improve productivity and efficiency, but it is important to evaluate your own needs and resources before making a decision.

Skysaint

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
It depends on the business you're doing actually. There are businesses that needs you to have a personal assistant but jobs like freelancing really don't have any need for that although if you're a very recognized freelancer you could employ one but it's not a necessity.

eLdavis

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
There is absolutely nothing wrong in hiring a personal assistant. The most important thing is that make sure their services is really needed and you have the capital to pay them. There are certain cases where you might be able to handle the work load yourself.

GoldenLady

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
Nigeria
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
I would do it if I can afford it. Working on a side hustle while having a full-time job is not easy, so an assistant can help with other menial tasks and give me room to focus on more important tasks that bring the money in.

Abigael

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
Hiring a personal assistant is very good for you. If you are always very busy with so much to do, they can help you with most basic things. That way, you are able to accomplish everything on time. You just need to make a plan on how you will be paying them.

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
It depends on the business you're doing actually. There are businesses that needs you to have a personal assistant but jobs like freelancing really don't have any need for that although if you're a very recognized freelancer you could employ one but it's not a necessity.

I think that certain kinds of freelancers might hire a personal assistant for sure. This is quite good thing when it comes to seeking help of others. However, usually freelancers work alone only.

tyrim88

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
USD
$0.0000USD
In business I think the issue of getting more hands to help run the business operations is to some extent largely dependent on the enormity of job to do,else I do not see the reason of getting a personal assistant that you cannot pay.