hilanofaucet.xyz Review: Scam or Legit?

khaled

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Here I present HilAno Faucet which is a crypto fixture site that grants you to obtain litecoin by asserting faucets, clicking short links, and watching PTC ads. The minimum withdrawal sum is 40000 coins for all customers. By doing short links you can get the energy that you can use to do an auto faucet. They have manual and auto faucets as well. Referral commission 10%. You can Register from this link https://hilanofaucet.xyz/?r=188

hilanofaucet.xyz has a very low trust score which indicates that there is a strong likelyhood the website is a scam. Be very careful when using this website!

When our algorithm automatically reviewed hilanofaucet.xyz we looked at many factors, such as the ownership details, location, popularity and other factors relating to reviews, fake products, threats and phishing. A trust score is created using all the collected data.

Although the website seems to have a very low rating, be aware that our algorithm is not perfect. It may not be a scam but a legit and safe site. It is therefore always wise to do your own research as well.

Thant you very much bro for sharing the info with us here, I think it's high time we start reporting some of this site that doesn't pay their users, and see if they will have a rethink and do the right thing, it's getting out hand. You hardly find a legit website nowadays,

This website actually looks somehow scary, but nevertheless I will like to ask you this;
Where are you guys getting all this fake websites??? Let me ask this
But I don't actually trust those websites ending with .xyz, they are mostly scam sites. I invested and wasted my precious strength and time on one 5 months ago where I worked like a mad man who's in crazy need of money and I earned over $250 but when it was time for me to request for the payment. The requested that I should send some Bitcoin first to claim my earnings, like $50 with of bitcoin.Well, till you show me some payment proofs, then I can rest my mind for this kind of earning.
Anyways, thanks for sharing this post. Al least, we will learn something.

You have actually done well by posting the above earning platform here as it can be of benefit to interested members. But it would have made more sense if you provided payment proofs to prove that at least the platform is paying so as to be a form of encouragement too. Thanks for sharing.

You shared a real site but what use case these type sites, these sites only consumes users time, pls my advise is don't share this type sites to anyone for your personal benefits,
Because I know anyone joins through your links you earns from commission, what about that users, so share like this forum info, where you and your both gets profit.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back