Highest Amount Spent on a Game

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
What is the highest amount you have spent on a game so far? I spent about $1000 to buy a PS5, which is the highest amount I have ever spent on a game (well, a gaming device is a part of game spending, right). As far as spending on a game is considered, I spent $90 to buy Elden Ring and God of War Ragnarok.

Mine is a little bit different. When I was younger, I couldn't afford a game console but I loved playing games. So, I used to go pay to play games.
I used to steal my mom's money to go play games. One day, I stole money equivalent to $200 to go play game. Abd I played it and finished in just two days.

Mine is a little bit different. When I was younger, I couldn't afford a game console but I loved playing games. So, I used to go pay to play games.
I used to steal my mom's money to go play games. One day, I stole money equivalent to $200 to go play game. Abd I played it and finished in just two days.
Almost every Nigerian child can relate to this. I used my high school final examination fee to play soccer game on PlayStation 2. I didn't write that exams because of that.

I believe the highest amount I ever spent that was gaming related was on three Xbox Series S consoles. One for each of my 3 sons for Christmas 2021. They were £250 so all in all I spent £750 on three consoles for each of them.

In terms of how much spend in a game, I couldn't say exactly how much I have spent but Fortnite is definitely the one game that I have spent the most on in-game over the last 5 years.

I believe the highest amount I ever spent that was gaming related was on three Xbox Series S consoles. One for each of my 3 sons for Christmas 2021. They were £250 so all in all I spent £750 on three consoles for each of them.

In terms of how much spend in a game, I couldn't say exactly how much I have spent but Fortnite is definitely the one game that I have spent the most on in-game over the last 5 years.
It is a fourtune that you have spend on gaming, therefore these amount of money could be a good pocket of money for several day that someone could not afford easily and lose it on Xbox game.

What is the highest amount you have spent on a game so far? I spent about $1000 to buy a PS5, which is the highest amount I have ever spent on a game (well, a gaming device is a part of game spending, right). As far as spending on a game is considered, I spent $90 to buy Elden Ring and God of War Ragnarok.
I have never bought any game. I love mobile games and PC too but I don't think I can use my money to buy it

I don't have a console but I have bought Fifa15 to be installed on my friends console so we can play together. It was $27 dollars.

The highest amount of money I have spent on a video game I think is $ 60, which were actually in euros and may be in dollars at the change is even more money.

I used to spend money on games and don't remember the exact amount but from past 10 years I haven't spent even a penny on it

I used to spend money on games and don't remember the exact amount but from past 10 years I haven't spent even a penny on it
We always have interest in different things as we grow up. Someone like me used to spend money on games but not anymore

You can always choose not to spend any money and play only free games, there are a lot of them nowadays.

I do not play games that much. I once had a playstation. However, now I mostly spend my time focusing on working online. In case if i have time in the future, then I would probably play games on my pc.

I do not play games that much. I once had a playstation. However, now I mostly spend my time focusing on working online. In case if i have time in the future, then I would probably play games on my pc.
Yes, it is better not to play, only if you have some time you can do it, but if you are focused on your tasks and your goals and work it is better not to do it.

On Steam - I've played 468 hours on Destiny 2, combine that with the 112 hours I played on my xbox lol and the 143 hours on the playstation. = 723 hours. On Destiny 1 on the playstation I spent 1722.28 hours.
On Runescape I've played 1,173.
Call of Duty Ghosts - 106 hours, Black Ops 3 = 517 hours, and I'm sure I played more hours on the pc on Call of Duty's - but can't find the hours.

So seems like Destiny 1 is where I spent the most time, I almost had all the trophies on that one too :p

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back