What's new

Highest Amount Earned from a PTC site

Wow two hundred and seventy dollars is no small feat especially form a paid to click site. At least before the site crashed, you where able to get something reasonable form it. I once tried a paid to click site some months back but I got fed up after a month or so.

If I could lay my hands on such ptc sites, it will solve so many financial problems. It's great that you could earn such a huge amount with ptc sites. I will be very happy if you could share the link of the best paying ptc sites with me.

I was on Clixsense sometime in 2014 and managed to cash out $20 every 4 months for the next two years. Clixsense was a trusted PTC/GPT site. I only stopped working when they stopped using PayPal or when PayPal disassociated itself with PTC models. I think they have changed their operating model and sold their business to another company.

Between 2015-2017, I was active on a lot of PTC sites. I was not only earning from ad clicks and referral clicks, but also revenue sharing pool in these PTC sites. There was a site called My Paying Ads, where I was earning just about $270 per month for almost eighteen months. Then the site owner vanished. Interestingly, I was a friend with the owner on facebook but it was fake profile.
Ahh, this is serious and sad as well. I am still looking up to making money through PTC. One doesn't really know the right place to invest in. This was how I wasted my precious time on gramfree and at the end, there was no payment.

I have never made a single withdrawal from paid to click website before that is why I don't really have the interest to engage in them anymore , because I just consider it as a waste of time, probably in the future I may have the interest for it but for now no.

I hate investing on paid to click sites that ask for investment before earning ,because there are only few legit ones available and others are total scams I think
When no fisrst started earning online , I wasted about four good months on paid to click site and when I requested for withdrawal , I was scammed and never got paid anything.

7 Highest paying PTC sites without investment.
  1. ySense. ySense is the most trusted and popular site for earning money. ...
  2. NEOBUX. Neobux is another popular site to complete tasks and earn money. ...
  3. InboxDollar. InboxDollar is the fastest money-making machine. ...
  4. Scarlet-Clicks. ...
  5. Ojooo. ...
  6. PaidVerts. ...
  7. RewardingWays.

I am not an active user of the ptc sites and that is basically the low pay that is sen around this site. If you are very lucky to stumble on one of the ptc sites that pays well, good for you.

It's impressive that you made a lot of money on the PTC website, even though you said you need to invest. It's good to have benefited from earning a monthly fee of for a long time.

I have not really made something very worthwhile on ptc sites. I think I was able to make close to $3 on most of the ptc sites . It is quite very interesting to make some bucks from the ptc sites.

I have not work on PTC sites because I often abandon them. The basic reason for doing this is because the pay rate on this platform I'm very low and it's a waste of time.

If it comes to PTC sites I have earn a lot from them during the covid-19 pandemic which I think in total is about $250 approximately and one has to work on two to three different sites.

I have not been able to end a substantial amount on PTC sites because most of the paid to click site pay very low and not very encouraged at all it is better not to work on them.
I don't have much much PTC sites at my disposal and that is a major reason why I don't like working on peters side I count it as a waste of time because of the new payout .

Last edited:
I have tried multiple PTCs sites but was not able to make even $1/day. I have read multiple articles where people are making a good amount just by working on a PTC site something from $50 to $200/ month.

I have never heard about someone making a lot of money through paid to click (PTC) sites. It's a surprise to me.

If I talk about myself, I have never wanted to earn through PTC sites. I like doing some creative/skill-based work through which I can learn and share my knowledge and ideas with others and then earn through it.

I have never worked in any paid to click site. I have never thought that it may be real. I also hear how some sites just stop paying and all that and I don't want to waste my time. Maybe I will try one paid to click site if I find a good one.

Well no amount of money is too big to earn in an online business,the problem is that after earning the money is withdrawal allowed? and is the fund transferred into our wallet or account?. Please payment prove

reality, here’s a clickable list of tall paying PTC locales that’ll pay you for… clicking advertisements, taking speedy surveys, observing recordings, perusing emails, completing studies and performing other little assignments online. And in a bit, I’ll appear you how I was able to win $ per press with a tall paying location I found.

I always try as much as possible to avoid paid to click platforms because many of them doesn't pay reasonable amount of money and you will definitely end up wasting your time.
For me I have never make any money in PTC website because I have never work there before, I believe that no one can make such amount of money there in PTC website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back