What's new

Highest Amount Earned from a PTC site

Well it wasn't easy but I was able to make about you $50 monthly from a PTC site but currently the site doesn't work anymore,it was a nice experience,well I just love working online

It is not usually easy to work with paid to click site and I do not even like them in general because of the quality of the links that you are going to be taking which might harm your device.

For me I have never make any money in PTC website because I have never work there before, I believe that no one can make such amount of money there in PTC website.
Paid to click platforms are not really profitable. the ones I have ventured into, i could not even make any tangible amount of money. If you want to make a lot of money on the internet you should learn a skill and offer them and services of freelancing platforms. There are also other things you can do like affiliate marketing, blogging and a lot of others.

The most I have earned from a PTC site is $80 for a month, (without referrals) but its not a traditional PTC site. I would give the link but I do not know if that would be spamming or not.

The most I have earned from a PTC site is $80 for a month, (without referrals) but its not a traditional PTC site. I would give the link but I do not know if that would be spamming or not.
Are you sure?. how possible is it to make it what amount of money every month on Faucets platform. Most of the ones I have ventured into are very stressful and you cannot even make up the $10 every month.

Wow you earned lot of money from ptc site, one year back are more exactly I don't know but I work in btc click site for three months, in these three months I managed only 5 and half dollars, then after l realized working in ptc sites just wasting our time so leave that site.then after never ever works in ptc sites.

A PTC website has been sending me a notification of payments since 2020, but it's funny how I've not still reached $1 from all the payments they've sent to me so far.

There was a time in which it took me almost 2 weeks of constant hard work for me to make $4 in a page to click site. I need the run away from them because that was not something I was willing to do on a long time.

I personally usually try my best everyday to be earning nothing less than $1 from a post to pay forums though it is not that easy for me but that is the only way I can do something to earn.

I personally usually try my best everyday to be earning nothing less than $1 from a post to pay forums though it is not that easy for me but that is the only way I can do something to earn.
Of course, you can make much more than that from paid to post forums everyday. All you need is a lot of dedication and seriousness. I remember when I started on paid forums, I was not really very much consistent to make something reasonable but with time, I got used to it.

Wow, that's huge. I never knew one could earn such amount from paid to comment sites.
I don't think the owner vanished op, maybe he just couldn't keep up.
Paid to comments forums even better than paid to click sites, these ptc sites pays only 0.001 cents to click any ad are link, imagine how much time to take make a 1$ dollar, these site owners not vanished they vanished our valuable time, iam also not refers anyone to work on these sites.

There was a time in which I made $10 within two weeks of joining a paid to click site but then everything just started to go down. This is why I generally do not like to interact with them now.

Between 2015-2017, I was active on a lot of PTC sites. I was not only earning from ad clicks and referral clicks, but also revenue sharing pool in these PTC sites. There was a site called My Paying Ads, where I was earning just about $270 per month for almost eighteen months. Then the site owner vanished. Interestingly, I was a friend with the owner on facebook but it was fake profile.
😂 Fake profile on Facebook. Well, at least you had some good earnings from the site while it lasted. Or should I say GREAT earnings. Yes, with the referrals, especially if you have many.. the cash can stack up while your refs are working as well. Passive income.
Too bad the site went down. Even worse that the owner vanished. 😑

Between 2015-2017, I was active on a lot of PTC sites. I was not only earning from ad clicks and referral clicks, but also revenue sharing pool in these PTC sites. There was a site called My Paying Ads, where I was earning just about $270 per month for almost eighteen months. Then the site owner vanished. Interestingly, I was a friend with the owner on facebook but it was fake profile.
I always make an effort to stay clear of paid-to-click websites, mainly because the vast majority of them don't offer a fair wage and you will undoubtedly waste your time.

As I gone through most of the above Reviews seems all are true.
In some Investment PTC sites you can earn more than $50 in a month. But we cant say it will stable always.
The membership plan and investment plan may change anytime by Admin. So we cant say we will earn every month for a long time.
Also main issue with PTC sites is we cant trust any site, any site can be closed at any time. We have to try to get profit before site will stop payment or close the site. It is not easy, but we can try ...

Yeah but for now it would be impossible to earn 270 dollars a month using PTC websites and beside that i don't recommend these websites to people because there is no improvement according to knowledge instead use some paid to post websites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back