What's new

Highest Amount Earned from a PTC site

Between 2015-2017, I was active on a lot of PTC sites. I was not only earning from ad clicks and referral clicks, but also revenue sharing pool in these PTC sites. There was a site called My Paying Ads, where I was earning just about $270 per month for almost eighteen months. Then the site owner vanished. Interestingly, I was a friend with the owner on facebook but it was fake profile.

Lol, the ending part of the article is funny. Who had his fake FB account, thinking it was him. But I'll say kudos to him for paying you $270 for eighteen months without owing you a dime.

I have never heard of any one who is saying he was $270 per month for almost eighteen months from a PTC site. How was that possible? Did you have hundreds of referrals?

Impressive that you made so much money on a PTC site, although you explained that you had to make investments. It's still good that for so long you've taken advantage of earning that monthly fee

If you have referrals you have better chances of earning. I have joined a PTC site as a task on micro job site. The site pay 8 cents for each referral sign up and $5-$10 if the referral upgrades his account. Imaging earning upto $10 from one referral.

I have been wondering if I have ever come across anyone who has told me me earned from the paid to click platform. It's been hard to look at people like that though

As for me, I don't fancy or hope to be in the paid to tasks for long, so I'll just take the little that comes, augment my income and get required funds for investment in higher paying skills

How were you able to earn such amount in a short while , because many are just earning cents only on ptc sites , since they pay just little amount of money , but I don't like earning through ptc sites I prefer other means

Between 2015-2017, I was active on a lot of PTC sites. I was not only earning from ad clicks and referral clicks, but also revenue sharing pool in these PTC sites. There was a site called My Paying Ads, where I was earning just about $270 per month for almost eighteen months. Then the site owner vanished. Interestingly, I was a friend with the owner on facebook but it was fake profile.
Wow, that's huge. I never knew one could earn such amount from paid to comment sites.
I don't think the owner vanished op, maybe he just couldn't keep up.

I will not lie to you. The website is a fake website. Even looking at that amount of money. 270 USD per month is a lot of money to be earned in a month from PTC websites.
But I wonder why fake website like that is created. Because I think since they are requesting for money from users. Then what is there gain.

I'm not into PTC website but I really know that is a paid to click Website where users will be clicking on different ads on the platform and getting paid for it. However, I haven't done this before at all

I will not lie to you. The website is a fake website. Even looking at that amount of money. 270 USD per month is a lot of money to be earned in a month from PTC websites.
But I wonder why fake website like that is created. Because I think since they are requesting for money from users. Then what is there gain.
I hate investing on paid to click sites that ask for investment before earning ,because there are only few legit ones available and others are total scams I think

Is paid to click sites that profitable? I would like to know if that is another online money earning platform one should consider now that I want to spread my horizon.

I try some Paid To Click sites in the past. And non yielded anything. Ever since I stopped I never take such sites serious again.

Many get members email for sale. They are not really a PTC site. Insincerity is all over the internet

PTC websites are nothing but a waste of time to me. Because you will spend all your days trying to reach the threshold. she only realise that they are scammers when you asked for withdrawal and you get no response.

I always try as much as possible to avoid paid to click platforms because many of them doesn't pay reasonable amount of money and you will definitely end up wasting your time.

$270 per month is a whole lots of money to earn on PTC websites. If I may ask when you earned that amkyof money were you able to withdraw to your wallet?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back