Hi there!

Joshua Farrell

Administrative Team
Staff member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
For those who do not know me, I am Joshua Farrell. I am a long term Administrator over at forumpromotion.net, and have been working towards setting up online contracts for me to work when I am not doing anything else.

I am the 5th of 7 children in my family.

Sorina36

Acquaintance
BizNotes
For those who do not know me, I am Joshua Farrell. I am a long term Administrator over at forumpromotion.net, and have been working towards setting up online contracts for me to work when I am not doing anything else.

Wow you have 6 more brothers/sisters, welcome to bizdustry, I am also new here :)

Nice to virtually meet you.

hani20980

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Nice to meet you and congratulation it seem that you already become an admin in this forum
you deserve it man let us work together to spread more creativity

V

vest1992

It s great working with you, hey, @Joshua Farrell did you see the video I have made about the forum :

Joshua Farrell

Administrative Team
Staff member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
No I haven't. Just watched it. Pretty good video on the forum. :)

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.