Not open for further replies.

jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Myself, I've lived nearly all my life in East Tennessee, but have recently moved the Clinch mountains in Virginia due to getting married. Anyway, my hobbies are drums, guitar, piano, computer art and web development. Who are into these things? Who has been near my home?

Last edited:
I'm glad you have finally introduced yourself to the community. Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: jyy
Myself, I've lived nearly all my life in East Tennessee, but have recently moved the Clinch mountains in Virginia due to getting married. Anyway, my hobbies are drums, guitar, piano, computer art and web development. Who are into these things? Who has been near my home?
I have only been in Africa, out of Europe, never been in America but would love to visit Canada at one point. Welcome in the forum.

Welcome jyy, never left Europe but I'm planning to visit America at a certain point in the future especially some states like Virginia. Maybe you can create a different thread sharing your experience out there.

Welcome to bizdustry it seem that you have a nice interests i like piano too by the way i wish you
will enjoy here and make a good income have a nice day

Welcome, happy to have you here! I am curious what do you mean with computer art ? drawing or designing or both :p ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back