What's new

Hi Coin$Dollar App Daily 1.3$ or More for Free

leozen

Acquaintance
Dec 8, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello everyone,Today I will introduce you an application that will allow you to earn 1 dollar per day. You can earn a lot more if you try. An application name that is also in Apple and IOS is Hi Coin. I do not share links because my posts are not published. I'm posting a picture of it, you'll find it yourself.
Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_2.png

The system is as follows, you first enter Hi's own site and click on the telegram sign and transfer to the telegram bot (I hope there is still no one using only whatsapp). Then you take care of creating the phone number and nickname that the telegram bot asks you. The bot then asks you for a reference because this is a closed beta program.
My reference code is: Juzoukun
You can't enter without reference, you don't have to take it from me, you can find the code on Youtube, but reference is a must. (I would also be very happy if you use it from me).
Screenshot_3.png
The app asks you a question every day then it gives you 1 Hi Coin every day. This corresponds to $1.3 (currently) on coinmarketcap. You can download the application from the phone and log in now. We cannot do the membership part without the application, we do it from telegram. There is a gift box to the left of the invite button you see in the upper right. You can collect Hi Coins every day by pressing it.
IMG_20211214_143324.jpg
I will not share the details so that my article is not too long. Everything is in the frequently asked questions section. If I've been of any help, I'm happy. I would be very happy if you comment.

I want to really commend you for bringing the above earning platform to the notice of the members of this forum. Personally, this is the first time I am coming across this platform. But I am wondering if you have earned and withdrawn from the above platform yet because posting of payment proofs would have been very encouraging to intending members. Just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

I want to really commend you for bringing the above earning platform to the notice of the members of this forum. Personally, this is the first time I am coming across this platform. But I am wondering if you have earned and withdrawn from the above platform yet because posting of payment proofs would have been very encouraging to intending members. Just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for your nice comments.I forgot to give details as I have shared on several forums.Hi dollars remain in our account for 1 year, so we can make withdrawals after 1 year.I've seen people making withdrawals on YouTube.Of course, I haven't tested it yet. In my opinion, free cheese only available in a mousetrap.So I'm not entirely sure, but for some reason I like this app and the people behind hi dollar.It does not even ask for permission from the phone, it does not take up space and does not consume ram.It is worth keeping 1 year.xd

Wow! Is this truly real? I will like to participate in this so as to earn and make some dollars. Can you please drop your link so I can join through your link.

Well this isn't as clear as I thought, though I'll still make research about this but a good Samaritan can still help with the name of this platform.
Thanks once again for showing this platform to us.

Well I will do just that, thanks for sharing this information with us, 1 dollar per day is a good way of earning passively, I think I will look for a way to secure my wallet also.

Thanks for your nice comments.I forgot to give details as I have shared on several forums.Hi dollars remain in our account for 1 year, so we can make withdrawals after 1 year.I've seen people making withdrawals on YouTube.Of course, I haven't tested it yet. In my opinion, free cheese only available in a mousetrap.So I'm not entirely sure, but for some reason I like this app and the people behind hi dollar.It does not even ask for permission from the phone, it does not take up space and does not consume ram.It is worth keeping 1 year.xd
Yes, I can confirm because an Italian colleague of mine is presenting Hi app in our Italian forum. This month I have joined and my colleague told we must wait 365 days to withdraw the daily login earnings. Hoping it would work next year too, when it will be time to withdraw for me.

Hello everyone,Today I will introduce you an application that will allow you to earn 1 dollar per day. You can earn a lot more if you try. An application name that is also in Apple and IOS is Hi Coin. I do not share links because my posts are not published. I'm posting a picture of it, you'll find it yourself.
View attachment 3081View attachment 3083

The system is as follows, you first enter Hi's own site and click on the telegram sign and transfer to the telegram bot (I hope there is still no one using only whatsapp). Then you take care of creating the phone number and nickname that the telegram bot asks you. The bot then asks you for a reference because this is a closed beta program.
My reference code is: Juzoukun
You can't enter without reference, you don't have to take it from me, you can find the code on Youtube, but reference is a must. (I would also be very happy if you use it from me).
View attachment 3084
The app asks you a question every day then it gives you 1 Hi Coin every day. This corresponds to $1.3 (currently) on coinmarketcap. You can download the application from the phone and log in now. We cannot do the membership part without the application, we do it from telegram. There is a gift box to the left of the invite button you see in the upper right. You can collect Hi Coins every day by pressing it.
View attachment 3082
I will not share the details so that my article is not too long. Everything is in the frequently asked questions section. If I've been of any help, I'm happy. I would be very happy if you comment.
I just started yesterday and I have gotten two hi coins which is 0.something USD. Is there anything else to be done daily to earn? Please if there is, do not hesitate to share. I also pray it pays at the end of the year and also not only limited to some countries.

It seems I have registered with this sites and the sites operate on referrals. I am not so good at referring people but it's good when you make such an among daily. You could share the payment proof too.

With a close observance of the prospects of this platform, I will like to inquire if it involves referrals and what is likely the best way to earn on the platform? I have been introduced to several other platforms in recent times and there is always a need to refer people to the platform to earn more, please throw more light.

I have registered on this site but I just do not know how it operates. I will look at the possibilities now. Getting such an amount by answering simple questions sounds like a great idea.

Just $1 for a whole 1year or you can withdraw all the money you earn in one year time? I will like you to come again.

I think it is too slow to earn a reasonable amount of money. I would love to use the app but maybe not since it is slow. For know am only using clipclap to earn some money but it is also slow to earn. There is no àpp that I have seen that you can earn money easily from.

Thanks allot for this information but sincerely I would have love to adventure into this app but Haven heard it will take a month before I withdraw,this automatically is discouraging

Is it open to everyone in the world or only for certain countries?
Yes, no matter your country of residence you can be able to participate and make money but the thing is that the project is not a trusted one. I have been mining cryptocurrencies on telegram for the past 6 months but I am I'm not yet convinced that it is legitimate.

Thank you for sharing this with us here on Bizdustry. This is the first time I am hearing of this specific application, and it seems very intriguing. Unfortunately, I'm not too much of a fan of crypto because I've never been able to fully process and/or understand how it works. With that being said, I will unfortunately not be signing up. However, I will certainly remember this application in the future if I am able to figure out how cryptocurrency works lol. Again, thank you for sharing this application with us. :)

Thank you for sharing this with us here on Bizdustry. This is the first time I am hearing of this specific application, and it seems very intriguing. Unfortunately, I'm not too much of a fan of crypto because I've never been able to fully process and/or understand how it works. With that being said, I will unfortunately not be signing up. However, I will certainly remember this application in the future if I am able to figure out how cryptocurrency works lol. Again, thank you for sharing this application with us. :)
learning cryptocurrency is not a rocket science because there are so many YouTube videos that could help you understand the simple basics of cryptocurrency. I learnt cryptocurrency around 2020 during the pandemic and since then I have been able to make some money out of it. I used to YouTube and some blog posts to learn some certain things.

learning cryptocurrency is not a rocket science because there are so many YouTube videos that could help you understand the simple basics of cryptocurrency. I learnt cryptocurrency around 2020 during the pandemic and since then I have been able to make some money out of it. I used to YouTube and some blog posts to learn some certain things.
I have tried to conduct research regarding Cryptocurrency, and unfortunately, I've never found the information I've looked for. It's not something I want to spend a lot of time on because it doesn't truly interest me (so it's my fault that I know nothing about it). However, I did notice that when I would go to sign up for some of these websites for crypto-based transactions they required a ton of personal information including a photo of my driver's license. My PayPal business account didn't even require that type of information, so I believe that's what has kept me from fully going into anything crypto-related.

Thank you for the helpful content information, but for sites like this you are expected to bring Prof of withrawal, I'm not saying this site is scam but to avoid waste of time.
Thank you for the helpful content information, but for sites like this you are expected to bring Prof of withrawal, I'm not saying this site is scam but to avoid waste of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back