hey whats up im luc

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucidluc

Oct 30, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
im a producer artist and i make music, i produce beats and record rappers and singers... ive made ep's albums and many singles...
if you need a cover i also go you i happen to be a cover artist too... I have a collective around me so we could even shoot music videos and edit them professionally. its pretty cool! niced to meet yall

im a producer artist and i make music, i produce beats and record rappers and singers... ive made ep's albums and many singles...
if you need a cover i also go you i happen to be a cover artist too... I have a collective around me so we could even shoot music videos and edit them professionally. its pretty cool! niced to meet yall
Sweets, that is a great thing to know, can I ask where are you from?

Oh and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the Family @lucidluc if you wanna learn about the forum Check this video I have made about the forum :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back