Not open for further replies.

Vinsane

Familiar Face
Jul 2, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi there!

My name is Vince and I've come over to Bizdustry to check out how this money making platform works.

It's super cool to see how there are so many people here that are interested in making money online hopefully I can assist with some peoples questions over here.

You may see me in some threads from time to time so don't be afraid to say hey!

Regards,

Vince
Vinsane

Hi there!

My name is Vince and I've come over to Bizdustry to check out how this money making platform works.

It's super cool to see how there are so many people here that are interested in making money online hopefully I can assist with some peoples questions over here.

Regards,

Vince
Vinsane
Welcome to Bizdustry! My name is Alex and I am the current owner. Our Co owner is @Joshua Farrell

There are some great plans to bring Bizdustry to the high streets and create actual coffee shops in the years to come when economically the world settles down from Ukraine. More on this will be announced in due course when the business plan has been made.

But for now, if you want to stay on free membership, enjoy posting on Bizdustry. You earn Biznotes for each post and topic made, and can cash out these amounts to our VIP members like @Sincerem in our marketplace. 1000 Biznotes is 1$.

You can also become a VIP, if you want to cash out yourself, and the benefits of upgrading are located on the links Joshua has posted. https://bizdustry.com/threads/vip-upgrades-for-biznotes-via-the-bizdustry-shop.31077/#axzz7XsrfHTWO

Welcome to Bizdustry! My name is Alex and I am the current owner. Our Co owner is @Joshua Farrell

There are some great plans to bring Bizdustry to the high streets and create actual coffee shops in the years to come when economically the world settles down from Ukraine. More on this will be announced in due course when the business plan has been made.

But for now, if you want to stay on free membership, enjoy posting on Bizdustry. You earn Biznotes for each post and topic made, and can cash out these amounts to our VIP members like @Sincerem in our marketplace. 1000 Biznotes is 1$.

You can also become a VIP, if you want to cash out yourself, and the benefits of upgrading are located on the links Joshua has posted. https://bizdustry.com/threads/vip-upgrades-for-biznotes-via-the-bizdustry-shop.31077/#axzz7XsrfHTWO

Hey there! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Ok cheers for that information it will help with my review in the future of Bizdustry!

Have a great day and nice to meet you.

Regards,
Vince

Hi there!

Regards,

Vince
Vinsane
hey vinsane, I am so glad that you showed us this platform and I hope it's worth it :))

Hi there!

Regards,

Vince
Vinsane
Hello Vince, nice to meet you!
Welcome to Bizdustry 🙂
Hope you enjoy your time here, and see you around the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back