Dot

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hey guys,

Would like to introduce myself. My name is Steven McEvoy, I have a huge passion in helping others make money online as well as teach them about business. I really hate scams and get quick rich schemes, so if I do see those around here, be sure to see my follow up post to stay away. I am sure I am not the only one who has fallen for these tricks ;) haha. I have ran a couple of online businesses before such web hosting, forums, Retail, Brands. I am a big ecommerce guru, so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you need help with social media shoot over to the social media section and ask away. My main social media is Twitter so feel free to shoot me a follow @stevenmcevoy. I am really looking forward to helping this community grow. Remember their is never a stupid question.

Steven

Last edited:
That is aweosme!! thank you so much and welcome what type of online business you have

Hey Bizdustry! Man has this place grown so much! Nothing much as changed with my couple of new start-ups doing the same thing though. Please let me know if you guys need anything shoot me a pm.
We’re always looking to get more members on the site for quality forum content.
I’m over on Twitter advertising Bizdustry so I’ll look for ya over there and give you a follow. (If you’re still there.) And yes, Alexander and his Admin Team have done a great job with this site! I’m fairly new here and I loved it as soon as I signed up. 💖
Thanks @Dot

Reactions: Dot
I’m over on Twitter advertising Bizdustry so I’ll look for ya over there and give you a follow. (If you’re still there.) And yes, Alexander and his Admin Team have done a great job with this site! I’m fairly new here and I loved it as soon as I signed up. 💖
Thanks @Dot
Thanks the username is @stevenmcevoy

Thanks @Dot
I believe @Dot was the creator of Bizdustry before I purchased it and turned it into a paid posting forum. So, to say the least, we owe some Kudos to Steven for creating the brand in the first place.

Welcome back buddy!

I believe @Dot was the creator of Bizdustry before I purchased it and turned it into a paid posting forum. So, to say the least, we owe some Kudos to Steven for creating the brand in the first place.

Welcome back buddy!
This is indeed some history lessons about bizdustry. I had always thought you where the one who originally started bizdustry. Kudos to Steven for giving birth to bizdustry, and kudos to you for growing it these far.

Welcome back buddy!
Oh, sweet!
@Dot your post made it seem as if you were a former poster or advertiser just dropping by to say hey.
Welcome back!
P.S. I found you on Twitter 😉😏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back