Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Hello,

ALready made like 15 content already without saying hello and whatnot. It's empire and you call me empire. I known to be empire and never changed the name since I first played age of empire's LOL

I do streaming and things at night and day I do basic web staff. But always learning new things like anyone else is.

Welcome to the family it's seem that you did like me and forget to introduce yourself :LOL:
nice to meet you Empire Im Hani from Algeria by the way im 22 years old

Welcome to Bizdustry - the best get paid to forum!

Hello,

ALready made like 15 content already without saying hello and whatnot. It's empire and you call me empire. I known to be empire and never changed the name since I first played age of empire's LOL

I do streaming and things at night and day I do basic web staff. But always learning new things like anyone else is.
Hi Empire, by streaming do yuo mean on Twitch or youtube perhaps?

do you mind linking us your stream?

Hello,

Hello Empire, welcome, I know you will enjoy your stay on this page, as much as I do

Hello,

WElcome @Empire
Also check this video I have made about the forum :

If you have any questions I recommend going through these topics, and reading them:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back