Not open for further replies.

Naiwen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jun 8, 2020
USD
$5.0000USD
Biznotes
Currently on disability and highly emotionally unstable coping with many mental and physical health issues daily in life. That’s me in a nutshell! Hi everyone sup? My hobbies and interests : finance, marketing, reading, anime/manga, music, writing, gaming and anything wellness related. I’m also a major in human ressource, thence why I think I can contribute a lot to the community.

Welcome to Bizdustry! We're glad to have you on board.

Can you speak French?
Yep I can and many other Western and Asian languages as well as coding, programming and graphics design languages as well as Alien languages and Elvish from the LoTR series, any language really, I can learn on the spot as I have Asperger’s and many mental and physical health issues to cope with daily as I’m a mixed native Asian myself. Ok, will be sleeping, I’m exhausted tonight, talk tomorrow, @jyy.

Yep I can and many other Western and Asian languages as well as coding, programming and graphics design languages as well as Alien languages and Elvish from the LoTR series, any language really, I can learn on the spot as I have Asperger’s and many mental and physical health issues to cope with daily as I’m a mixed native Asian myself. Ok, will be sleeping, I’m exhausted tonight, talk tomorrow, @jyy.

Seriously, with such knowledge it shouldn't be hard for you to get a "good paying" job. Sorry for being preachy - LOL. I just think disability stinks. It's not enough money to live.

Currently on disability and highly emotionally unstable coping with many mental and physical health issues daily in life. That’s me in a nutshell! Hi everyone sup? My hobbies and interests : finance, marketing, reading, anime/manga, music, writing, gaming and anything wellness related. I’m also a major in human ressource, thence why I think I can contribute a lot to the community.
Hi, welcome, I have a suggestion for You check out MindValley it might help You in different areas of your life.

Hey, if you are interested in self-development counseling I am here for you, dm me if you want to try new tools.

Welcome to bizdustry it seem that we have some common hobbies im interested in Animes and games too
but im not interested in manga i don't like to read i prefer watching animes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back