Hello everyone! New Member Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantic123

Apr 26, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello everyone! I am a New Member to your forum Bizdustry.com, and I wanted to Introdouce myself a little bit, hope to get some answers on how to use this forum/earn from it etc. So my real name is Branko Pantic, and I come from Serbia. I'm not new to making money online like selling stuff to people and getting paid through PayPal, been doing it for a years or so. But I'm new to this type of earning through websites like Paid-To-Click, Get-Paid-To, Paid-To-Promote and now this type of earning on a forum by posting, making new threads, guides etc. I've got a PTC site I'm using for 2 months now NeoBux, It's going great for now, I'm also using website like Paid-to-Promote, Traffic exchange, and few more for watching videos/visiting sites, and also recently Cryptocurreny ones where you get paid through like FauceyPay.. but I'm very new to Crypto or Bitcoins so It's gonna take me a while to learn. So I'm glad I found this awesome forum where I can learn all that and seems like earn some money while doing so :) If anyone has any Tips & Tricks, Guides and whatever to share I'll be glad to hear it! That's my little intro, I wish you all a good day everyone or whatever time is where you are and I hope I will adjust to the forum very easy! ;):cool:(y)💰

A great introduction and a lengthy one - it's great because it gives us an insight into a bit more about you. Welcome to the forum and we are all here to assist you in making money online! Nice meeting you.

It's a of great pleasure to meet you here at bizdustry.com. Welcome to the community and here you will learn all the subjects that you have outlined above and get paid at the same time.
I wish you a good luck in your online earning journey as time lasts.Good day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back