Status
Not open for further replies.

Manandezo

Oct 14, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello guys!

I am new to Bizindustry and I am glad I found the site. I am Manandezo, 51 years of age, and I live in Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I am a teacher and translator, and in my spare time I like writing and handcrafting, mostly using yarn, paper and mixed medium to create art. I do enjoy blogging about arts and education mostly. Othe topics, if I know about, I can also share my two cents and learn with everyone.

Thank you so much for your time and reading and I wish you a lovely day/night!

I recently discovered Bizindustry and am happy to have done so. 21 years old and In my leisure time, I like writing and handcrafting, mostly utilizing yarn, paper, and mixed media to create art. I am a teacher and translator. I do like writing blogs, primarily on the arts and education. If I have knowledge of other subjects.

Hello guys!

I am new to Bizindustry and I am glad I found the site. I am Manandezo, 51 years of age, and I live in Petrópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I am a teacher and translator, and in my spare time I like writing and handcrafting, mostly using yarn, paper and mixed medium to create art. I do enjoy blogging about arts and education mostly. Othe topics, if I know about, I can also share my two cents and learn with everyone.

Thank you so much for your time and reading and I wish you a lovely day/night!
Hello Manandezo, welcome to the site!

I recently discovered Bizindustry and am happy to have done so. 21 years old and In my leisure time, I like writing and handcrafting, mostly utilizing yarn, paper, and mixed media to create art. I am a teacher and translator. I do like writing blogs, primarily on the arts and education. If I have knowledge of other subjects.
So you've already been here a couple weeks. How are you liking the site so far?
🙂 Welcome
And we hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello guys!

Thank you so much for your time and reading and I wish you a lovely day/night
Welcome my brother to this site, you will benefit alot here apart of making cool money you will still get new idea from this forum,and if you have new ideas you can share it also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back