What's new

Having a mentor vs having a partner?

Havjng mentor and having a business partner both have their various advantages and the both are good in their different aspect , but i prefer having a mentor to having a business partner.

Actually having either a mentor or a partner, depends on the kind of business you are into. I personally do not have a mentore nor a partner because the business is not that too big that may require a partner or a mentor.

We cannot actually compare having mentor ro having partners. Having mentors would guide you on how the business is been run. You will be able to maximise profits via this means.

If I ever have the opportunity to be able to choose any of them then I am going to prefer to have a mentor instead. This is especially if he is proving in the market and has years of experience.

Having both business partner and a mentor is a very good thing to have in the business work , but i prefer working alone and not having to start a business with anybody

If you are just a beginner and you do not have so much money that you will want to commit into it then I believe that starting in form of a partnership is the best thing for you.

If you are just a beginner and you do not have so much money that you will want to commit into it then I believe that starting in form of a partnership is the best thing for you.
You are right , i can only go into a patnership in business only if i am a newbie and i don't have enough knowledge and the fund to start the business alone on my own. So starting with someone is better then

I prefer to have a mentor than to just keep wasting my time doing partnership thing. Mentorship is a very good program that every young business owners must enroll for.

If I am going to be given the opportunity I think I'm going to prefer to have a business partner instead. I just have that strong feeling that it is going to be impossible for two people to fail if they join heads together.

I think I will prefer having a mentor rather than a partner because I mentorship I will be the only one running my business and all forms of income comes directly to me I will only be advise sometimes.

Having a mentor is better than having a partner. The experience that I have had with partnership programs is not really favorable and that makes me prefer having a mentor.
It's better to have a mentor than to have a partner. The simple truth about the whole issue is that getting the right mentor for your business is very good way to avoid losses.
It's better to have a mentor than to have a partner. The simple truth about the whole issue is that getting the right mentor for your business is very good way to avoid losses.

Last edited:
They both play different roles, and the circumstances in which you find yourself depend on which one is best for you. However, if you already have business knowledge, it is better to have similar knowledge about the nature of the business or to have an economically ambitious partner to realize your knowledge and business ideas. If not, you need a mentor to guide you.

I don't see anything wrong In having both of them my friend. When I have a partner and a mentor at the same time, I can ask for advice and seek support from my partner.
This is also another wonderful line of thought. It is going to be off very good benefit to your business if you are going to have both a personal and mentors that you can be able to look forward to.

This is also another wonderful line of thought. It is going to be off very good benefit to your business if you are going to have both a personal and mentors that you can be able to look forward to.
Having both mentor and a patner are both good things because they have what they are doing positively in the line of business and to me personally, i prefer having them both.

If you ask majority of the people this question, 90% will tell you that they do not want partnership business because the story in the end is always a very pathetic one.

Partnership is indeed a very good way to establish a business most especially if you do not have enough capital but Partnership is simply the better way to make most of the money .

The two of them are going to be very good for business and that is why I'm going to advise you that you should try to have the both of them but I still think having a partner is going to be better if you have to choose one.

The two of them are going to be very good for business and that is why I'm going to advise you that you should try to have the both of them but I still think having a partner is going to be better if you have to choose one.
I agree with that, Having a partner is like having someone who you are working together with to achieve a particular goal and who is actively involved in all the processes that it would take, a mentor can be there to give you advice but not all will devote all their time for you as they might also have other activities they might be engaged with.

Partnership business always ends with a pathetic story and that is why it is not advisable to venture into it.. On the other hand on the other hand, mentorship is the best.

Having a partner can be advantageous in the sense that , some partners are also curious and this sense of curiosity will go a long way in helping both of you to find out new things about the business right you're going to start.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back