What's new

Having a car and controlling expenses on it.

It's high in most countries and in here we need to spend around $1.25 for 1L so you can imagine how costly it is

You might end up giving it to a mechanic but you are surely going to save money by fixing some things by yourself.
Before you do that, be sure you know that particular thing you are trying to fix. Don't be doing trial and error.

Before you do that, be sure you know that particular thing you are trying to fix. Don't be doing trial and error.
Putting your hands in every part of your car may be quite dangerous so it is good to be sure of what you are doing.

Not everyone can fix their cars and actually majority prefers to get it repaired from the Workshop or Service station and yes it costs big

Not everyone can fix their cars and actually majority prefers to get it repaired from the Workshop or Service station and yes it costs big
At the same time, there are some people who are very busy to fix their cars by themselves.

If individuals possess knowledge regarding car maintenance, they are likely to perform it themselves. However, if they lack knowledge, like myself, it's recommended for them to take their car to a professional store for inspection.

If individuals possess knowledge regarding car maintenance, they are likely to perform it themselves. However, if they lack knowledge, like myself, it's recommended for them to take their car to a professional store for inspection.
My dad has a little knowledge about how to service his car so he mostly does it by himself

It does help if you have knowledge in cars and other things as you can do the servicing and can negotiate too when getting it done from outside

My dad has a little knowledge about how to service his car so he mostly does it by himself
It is not proper for a non automobile to try servicing a car by himself. That's how people end up spoiling their properties. There is a reason we have professionals.

Before going for a car we need to see and research if which car has the minimum maintenance cost because there are cars that does cost a lot more for their maintenance

That's right but we don't have any other option so we need to still buy petrol and get on with our daily routines

The car parts have become really expensive due to excessive inflation. This has led many people to sell their cars. They cannot afford to maintain it.

I haven't seen even a single person selling car due to this reason and mostly they sell because they are planning to get a new one or used one

When you sense any anomaly, give it to the mechanic at the very next turn. Some people would want to manage the car and end up spoiling it.

It does help if you can get it sorted and repaired the moment you find something not right about it same like our body because that delay can be painfully expensive

So, you have a car? is it a luxury or a necessity? If your car is a luxury item, it is a liability. You need to cut your liability, or in other words, you need to sell off your card. However, if your car is a necessity, you will have to use it only when you actually need to use it, for instance going to the workplace.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back