What's new

Have your methods for drawing traffic stopped working?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
In the past I used to draw a ton of traffic from all over the web to my sites. Sadly these days, things have changed and it's not as easy to get traffic. Have you ever found a trick, or a way to draw in a ton of traffic, but it was later fixed and it stopped the traffic?

I've had to change my methods a lot over the years, because it's always changing and evolving.

Its not easy to gain wide range traffic in your website. You need to find other ways to advertise and promote your website to reach to peoples notice before traffic starts pumping again. One of them is writing engaging articles/contents and sharing them to your social media platforms for your friends, families to connect and be engaged through your publication.

A
Post automatically merged:

Ways to can actually generate traffic
Search Engine Optimizationp
PayPer Click (PPC) Advertisement.
SocialMedia.
In-PersonNetworking.
Blogging
Referrals
there are other ways also. Just choose the one best for you

A
Post automatically merged:

Ways to can actually generate traffic
Search Engine Optimizationp
PayPer Click (PPC) Advertisement.
SocialMedia.
In-PersonNetworking.
Blogging
Referrals
there are other ways also. Just choose the one best for you
I prefer social media advertisement to gain back traffic via my website, than PPC, or refer all promotion sites. Those ones doesn't yield organic traffic, with time those traffic sent can still disappear leaving my site with low traffic count that generates very low revenue to nothing.

From what I had read in one post in social media about SEO, yes, they keep on changing except for the basic which is the uploading of new contents. That means you just continue posting on your site of new and original contents and the traffic will not be affected much by the changing algorithm. To be honest, I don't believe that the algorithm is ever changing.

Getting traffic these days as a website owner is that easy most especially if you are just new in the industry and very important if you are new in any industry you need to have a whole lots of patience to break even Because without that you won't be able to make any money from your website

My traffic sources are still bringing me traffic, however, over he years traffic has substantially reduced. Since a long time I am trying to improve my search traffic, however, it is not working as much as I want.

The only reliable way to driving traffic is through SEO and social media marketing. While SEO takes time, social media marketing cost money. You can do social media marketing for free but you need a large following.

In the past I used to draw a ton of traffic from all over the web to my sites. Sadly these days, things have changed and it's not as easy to get traffic. Have you ever found a trick, or a way to draw in a ton of traffic, but it was later fixed and it stopped the traffic?

I've had to change my methods a lot over the years, because it's always changing and evolving.
I believe when your trick of drawing traffic to your websites stop working due to natural changes that occur sometimes or often, you should devise new means that will match the new change, so as to continue drawing traffic to your website.

No my method of drawing traffic has not stopped but I'm seeking for other alternatives to boost it in other for it to get to a wider community. By so doing I will experience growth in my endeavor seamlessly. Let us try to seek for more ways of creating traffic.

I hear that social bookmarking sites can also help you get traffic on your site. However, I have never used any social book marking sites. Therefore, I do not know about this from my personal experience.

I have a lot of sites and some of my sites receive really good traffic from search engines, where as some sits do not receive any search traffic. The sites that do not get search traffic, receive traffic from social sites like facebook and twitter.

My method of drawing traffic to my website or blog is actually still working and it involves the uses of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, telegram and Snapchat.

Well... I wont really say i draw traffic but i was able to build a little base but wasn't enough...i discovered that in anything money, capital, finance is required to push that thing further forward..

This is more reason as a web owner to always be dynamic and press for more ways to improve on whatever we are doing online. You can't expect the strategy you use last two years that worked to still work the same way this year.

they didn't stop working actually as from what i noticed, nothing has been changed in youtube algorithm recently except that it's recommending more older videos now for some reason

I actually haven't started involving or doing works that involves me bringing in traffic to see my contents and everything .Youtube and other social media works surely needs traffic.

The majority of the traffic that does come to my site is from my Sofia media. I was banned a couple of times but any time the site is on,it is usually up and running.

You don't expect the method you've been using over the years to keep working the world keeps changing and you have to constantly evolve you need to research and look for new ways to get more traffic.

To get traffic in your website is not that easy you have to find a way to promoting your website by advertising it, in order to get more traffic in your website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back