What's new

Have your business improved more in 2021?

One thing that I am thankful for about the year 2021 is that I learnt a lot of things. I was able to kick-start my social media and online presence and it has been fruitful because there was definitely an increase in the amount of sales.

My online business is not really improving, this year I was thinking of getting a laptop to learn a skill and become a freelancer, well for now I have not been able to achieve that yet , anyway we still have one month and few weeks before the year is over ,it is possible that I may get a laptop before next year.

I'm doing online business where I sell clothes and shoes. I have agent that help me to deliver the product at the door step of customers but I get my traffic from social medias. It is actually improving.

My business is improving but not to the level I want but I am still making a progress. One thing is that I am still happy with the little progress I am making in my business. It tells me that I am still on the right course.

Of course it has improved a lot because I was introduced to a new way of selling online and the app enables me sell both offline and online and i can monitor my sells too

My business has not improved much since the pandemic, infact, my business is still trying to recuperate and regain looses.
A lot of businesses have been struggling to bounce back after the pandemic.
My business has recuperated, it seemed there were lots of customers waiting for the lockdown measure to be lifted so they can come for their purchases.

I actually think of focusing more on improving my business , because it's another medium to gain , although the pandemic caused a lot of issues as my business majorly had slow growth and development

Since pandemic has gone my business has been able to recover due to idea and free capital I got from friends. I have been able to make more sales since I'm advertising online and offline.

the rate of visitation is devastating because customers will always complain about covid 19 protocols being very seriously prompt to at my office when they are ask to put on there face mask and apply hands sanitizer

My business almost fell apart because of the pandemic. Everybody was scared of this so business was falling apart . I ran a babes shop. And Covid nearly collapsed it

Let's talk about 2022. IN 2022, I did not have a lot of high paying clients and I was unable to sell a lot of products. Therefore, it was a rough year for me. However, I started a couple of projects in 2022, and I believe these projects will bring me profits in 2023

I think that iot all depends on how you run the business and how you manage it. Your business could improve and it could also fall apart if you do not focus on some important factors involved with your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back