What's new

Have you watched a defamatory video of a person you know personally or professionally?

niche

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever watched a video of a person you know personally or professionally, which was made and circulated without the permission of the person featured in the video to malign or defame the person? The footage of the person is taken when he or she is in a public place and manipulated to defame the person.

I don't watch such videos, or videos of violence. It's wrong to spread such videos, but some people consider it fun. I think it's also a major contributor to rising crime rates, since children who see it may consider it normal.

I don't watch such videos, or videos of violence. It's wrong to spread such videos, but some people consider it fun. I think it's also a major contributor to rising crime rates, since children who see it may consider it normal.
The increase of violation between students is because they are only watching full time violance video so they becomes nervous even for something that don't merit.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back