Have you tried to trade forex in group?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
I have heard of people trading Forex in group but I have not tried this method before, but I am quite sure that it's a very reasonable and a profitable venture sometimes because there are lot of strategies to contribute to the table.

Hmm... I have not also come across this method before because forex platform requires one man thinking in order to win trade. If you include group thinking, there will be negative outcome because human beings have different opinions and perspective for a particular thing. It can lead to confusion.

Being a member of forex trading group is a good strategy of getting best out of forex trading. They are a lot of things you benefit from the group because ideas will be shared together by a group of intellectual people.

I have not heard about trading in a forex group and this is the first time I'll be hearing about it . However, i still believe that it's a very good strategy that could be adopted in order to win the trade.

I have never heard of this kind of trading activity. How can people trade in group? How do people trade forex in group? I will have to do more research on this topic.

I had tried group trading and it was very interesting. For any group trading to be successful there must be mutual understanding among the group members. Everybody's views must be analyzed critically before adopted.

I have not come across this method of trading Forex before. But I believe it would be beneficial to everyone in the group, since everyone would be contributing different ideas, which will lead to better entry and exit.

Trading forex in a group is a common practice among some traders. It involves a group of individuals who come together to share trading ideas, strategies, and insights to collectively improve their trading performance.

Trading forex in a group is a common practice among some traders. It involves a group of individuals who come together to share trading ideas, strategies, and insights to collectively improve their trading performance.
Group trading can be so good because you will discuss some insight with you fellow minded traders but I personally I don't like group trading for reasons best known to me

Working with more people may make it a tad bit easier on your wallets and all that. But mistakes can still be made still even with a group working together. I think you have more of a chance to succeed if you're in a group versus alone, but alone you get all of it to yourself and you don't have to share.

Working with more people may make it a tad bit easier on your wallets and all that. But mistakes can still be made still even with a group working together. I think you have more of a chance to succeed if you're in a group versus alone, but alone you get all of it to yourself and you don't have to share.
It's going to be easy and make you learn so many things ahead,group trading is very good but I dont just like it for no reason

I've tried it, but it wasn't a successful experience. Having stronger traders in your team who can provide advice or tips is essential. Personally, I didn't enjoy it much. I found better results when I traded alone, especially when using good analytics.
Same with me I have also tried it but it's didn't work for me because I was getting nagetive suggestions which blown off one of our account so I never trade forex in a group again I do everything now individual

Hmm... I have not also come across this method before because forex platform requires one man thinking in order to win trade. If you include group thinking, there will be negative outcome because human beings have different opinions and perspective for a particular thing. It can lead to confusion.
Actually I came across this method recently from someone I registered with who was supposed to teach me but instead opted to using my cash to buy a prop firm then later started giving me all manner of excuses and why she couldn't meet up with the agreement and all. I don't support group trading and a particular account I don't mind him as a group we drop our own signals based on our own analysis but will literally be trading together on one account I am not okay with that.

I have heard of people trading Forex in group but I have not tried this method before, but I am quite sure that it's a very reasonable and a profitable venture sometimes because there are lot of strategies to contribute to the table.
It is good as a newbie that intends to invest on Forex trading to start by following dedicated groups. However, care must be taken while following such groups. You can try the winning rate of the group by using it on demo account instead of live account.

It is good as a newbie that intends to invest on Forex trading to start by following dedicated groups. However, care must be taken while following such groups. You can try the winning rate of the group by using it on demo account instead of live account.
Groups will help you understand things better and help you to learn various things and trading insight but after some time I will advise that you stop using the group rather learn how to do it your own self,forez trading need you to well experiment in the demo account before you proceed to live account

I have seen a lot of telegram group where people join to be getting trading signals for forex and some of them actually providing good signals that people can use and trade successfully. But most of the time, it doesn't really go well and some of them will end up monetizing the group which you have to pay before you can be able to get signals to trade with.

I've not traded forex in group. There's no benefit of trading forex in group which is why I haven't explored doing anything like this. Trading in a group, there will be some group members who wouldn't be contributing anything but will be there reaping the hard work of others.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back