What's new

Have you travelled while working on project to spark your creativity even more?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It would be very exciting to travel and enjoy while working on a project, have you ever tried that? If so, how was the experience and what was the result of the project you worked on?

unfortunately, the chance didn't come to live this experience yet but for sure it will be a fruitful one because you'll discover a new culture, and new people and learn so many good things.

Travelling for sure stir up one creativity. I have not experience traveling while working on a project. I know for sure that the project will be good. Sometimes when I'm working on a project and I don't see to know what to do, I stroll out. And the result is good.

Traveling undoubtedly sparks one's creativity.
Traveling while working on a project is not something I have ever done.
I am confident that the initiative will be successful.
I occasionally leave a project I'm working on if I'm unsure of what to do next.
And the outcome is positive.

It would be very exciting to travel and enjoy while working on a project, have you ever tried that? If so, how was the experience and what was the result of the project you worked on?
Yep, I was working as a typist and a GRAPHIC DESIGNER full time in one of the renowned companies in my country. I was then transfered to a different branch where I got exposed to a whole new ways of doing things in the company.

Travelling for sure stir up one creativity. I have not experience traveling while working on a project. I know for sure that the project will be good. Sometimes when I'm working on a project and I don't see to know what to do, I stroll out. And the result is good.
I do the same! Just having a different environment makes me think better. It could be as simple as going at a coffee shop. What more if I’ll travel 😄

No, I haven't done that yet but new research suggests travel can increase your levels of creativity and cause an uptick in your mind’s ability to produce positive thoughts, leading you to a happier, more inspired version of you.

No, I haven't done that yet but new research suggests travel can increase your levels of creativity and cause an uptick in your mind’s ability to produce positive thoughts, leading you to a happier, more inspired version of you.
Yep! I guess happiness really makes us better and more creative.

No, i haven't traveled out while working on a project, but that is something that i would really like to try out because i heard it could really boost one's level of creativity.

You're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as the goal and aim for the travel is to make research and make room for expanding your creativity then I don't think if it's a problem.

I once traveled to a mountain resort so that I could focus on completing my novel. However, since I did not have access to the internet and I could not even check emails, I could not work on my project.

This will be a good idea so that you can be creative when it comes to doing the work but I have not done it before because I do not have any work. People do it a lot

I love traveling but have not done it for any official purpose. I travel to new places and enjoy being one with nature and most of these are personal trips

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back