What's new

Have you told anyone you know to try to make money online?

Have you ever asked anyone you know personally to try to make money online as well? Have you ever suggested people to work online? Did they actually start to do online work after you told them? Or did they stick with their usual jobs?
Thers an old saying that says "we rise up by lifting others " , I was invited to online earning by a friend when I lost my job and i have also invited at least seven friends but only jut one turned up and he's earning till the moment, the other registered but they believe the work is too stressful and the payment is small.

I do tell people who care to ask but I don't go all out to start explaining people what I do to make money online. I explain to only those who show interest and nothing else. I give them the right guide it is up to them to follow and practice.

I am now more focused on earning money and learning more paying skills instead of trying to convince people to earn money online .

I am now more focused on earning money and learning more paying skills instead of trying to convince people to earn money online .
There is nothing wrong with convincing people to try a particular program,but sometime your effort may not be really worth it because I personally I have tried this so many times and its didnt work out so I now focus on my business and earning alone except you are lucky and stumble upon my blogs then get some information from there

I usually tell my friends, but I have never convinced anyone to work online. They all seem to find it to be very cumbersome work. If only they knew that giving their effort can make it so easy to earn money online.

They do not believe in the online method of earning. They think it is a waste of time and it will never yield any result. But I have initiated a few to make money online

So many of the individuals I referred to make money online aren't serious about it, which is tragic because they don't have enough money to live on and refuse to work online.

Yes I have told a lot of people the ones I know and the ones I don't know about how to get money online,most of them think it was scam,until when I started cashing out that they believed Me.

Every time! I tell people not to be idle and try and make something online. The internet is a great tool, if utilised properly could make a success. It goes beyond referring people to forums, but substantiative actions like huge deals.

Every time! I tell people not to be idle and try and make something online. The internet is a great tool, if utilised properly could make a success. It goes beyond referring people to forums, but substantiative actions like huge deals.
sometime its always hard to convince people to start working online some of them will never give you a listening ear,I have been working online for so many years now and the only person I was able to convince to join me working online was my younger brother,but all my freinds deny that they dont have the zeal to work online but they prefer asking you money all the time

Whenever I discovered a legit way of making money online I normally tell my friends and people who are close to me. A lot of these people do not usually take me serious because they think that this kind of things are scams.

Whenever I discovered a legit way of making money online I normally tell my friends and people who are close to me. A lot of these people do not usually take me serious because they think that this kind of things are scams.
Its not always easy to convince people to work online,except those who are well educated and have knowledge about how technology and internet works,mostly those that studied computer science or related courses,some people will doubt that such opportunity is never real because of their low mentality and local knowledge.so its better you continue with your work and forget about those gaberge of freinds its stressful

I
sometime its always hard to convince people to start working online some of them will never give you a listening ear,I have been working online for so many years now and the only person I was able to convince to join me working online was my younger brother,but all my freinds deny that they dont have the zeal to work online but they prefer asking you money all the time
I agree with you, I referred couple of people to this forum last year before the downtime happened and everybody's data was wiped. A lot of them aren't even on the forum any longer. It is hard for some people to concentrate and work online.

I
I agree with you, I referred couple of people to this forum last year before the downtime happened and everybody's data was wiped. A lot of them aren't even on the forum any longer. It is hard for some people to concentrate and work online.
That is just the basic truth remember that life is a choice if you decide to work online full time there is no way you wont succeed I personally I have decided to be a blogger right from my youth and its my field of decipline as I studied computer sceince and now am proud to say am a professional blogger,in the future am eye to be the like of linda ikeji who is wealthy blogger in my country,so its hard to convince anyone to follow your footstep

No, right now no one knows that I make money online. However, a few of my friends know. Most of them are those people whom I met on online money making sites. I have made a few great friends on Trendri and bizdustry. Bizdustry and Trendri are not just great forums, they are great platforms where you could interact with people and make friends.

Have you ever asked anyone you know personally to try to make money online as well? Have you ever suggested people to work online? Did they actually start to do online work after you told them? Or did they stick with their usual jobs?
I have told a few persons to start earning on bizdustry, and a few actually joined in. They still stick to their usual jobs and earn from bizdustry passively.

I have told a few persons to start earning on bizdustry, and a few actually joined in. They still stick to their usual jobs and earn from bizdustry passively.
That is what I also do I have inviste so many people to join this forum but only few of them show interest some people will never want to use their hand to work all they want is to ask you of money and eating stuff all the time,I have a blog which am promoting and all the strategy to make money online is there so I get referral from there as well its a way to get some youth to get themself motivated and indulge in something productive

This is a critical matter in the sense that there are different aspects and different sceneries but overall, many people have low mentality and just want to get money without working for it which makes referral really difficult.

Majority of the people around me know that I make money online so I don't need to tell them about it anymore. I'm only explain to those who are willing to learn what I am doing and also want to do it for themselves.
There are many people whom I have told to start making money online. Some of them have taken the advice while some have not because of fear of being scammed or previous experiences.

There are many people whom I have told to start making money online. Some of them have taken the advice while some have not because of fear of being scammed or previous experiences.
I don't go all over and starts telling people about what I do to make money online. I only had conversation with those who are curious about I am able to cater for my expense without any stress. most of my friends also know that I make money online but they are not ready to put in the require work.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back