What's new

Have you seen how difficult it is to recover your money from a Debtor?

Since you aren't getting your money back after lending to them. It is better as you've chosen to cut it short with borrowing them since they aren't meeting up.

well in most cases I don't really cut them off I just make myself not be available in a situation that I'll be forced to lend them money when they are needing it for one reason or another.

You will notice that in every business, it is hard and almost impossible to complete a transaction without advancing loans or delivering goods and services on credit. The most painful aspect of it all is this, the smiling face the customers wore when buying on credit, seems to change into a very mean one when it's time for payment. Please how do you handle such customers so as to recover your money without losing the customers too.
Difficulty is an understatement, but war. My problem with this debtor is how they ignore you after they eagles that the time to pay back is close our as passed self.

well in most cases I don't really cut them off I just make myself not be available in a situation that I'll be forced to lend them money when they are needing it for one reason or another.
Lol, people are just fond of borrowing money from who they know, even when they got no genuine stuff to do with the amount they asked for.

I have had so many experience with debtors and I know it very difficult for them to pay back what they collect from u. Once u give them the money then u come their slave to collect ur money from them. The best way to deal with debtors is to give then what u know will not affect u even though they fail to pay back.

this is one of the reason I do not support getting a loan to do anything because it will always end up in the other party not paying back the loan and sometimes the issue can grow worst to a point of taking it to the court of law, it is difficult indeed.

One of the most difficult things in business is having to sea with people who like to incur debt especially if it is from family members. When selling goods especially to me it is safer that you adopt the pay for the product immediately strategy, there anyone who isn't paying straight away won't get the product or at least should drop his legal documents and sign an undertaken or better still provide collateral.
I have learnt in all my years of existence that I should run away from habitual or chronic debtors who would never want to pay off their debt even when they do have the money or means to pay it off.

This is the one of the reasons why it is difficult for people to give out loans or credit facilities to people. Before you give out credit especially when it involves a lot of money, you need to make sure that your debtors sign up legal documents to back it up in case they default in their payments.

This is the one of the reasons why it is difficult for people to give out loans or credit facilities to people. Before you give out credit especially when it involves a lot of money, you need to make sure that your debtors sign up legal documents to back it up in case they default in their payments.
You are right. Why give out loans to help a friend and later on you will lose not only your money but also your friend. I have lost about 50 of them. After lending them money they vanish like a thief in the night. Now my policy is to give them help if I can afford but lending is a no-no.

I have come to conclude that humans like free things, it's easy to collect money even if it's debt but to return would now be big challenge, which is why most companies have provision for bad debt.

This is one of the main reasons it is very difficult to see whom to borrow money from when you are in need. Many do consider how they will collect their money back from the Debtor.
Exactly, these days no one is willing to go through that stress of collecting back their money. And the annoying is that some would make you feel like you are the bad guy or you are very heartless for coming to demand for your own money. I have even cases whereby the issue lead to physical exchange of blows and fist

The funny thing I the the law was created and it protected them a lot. That is why in business you should not be giving out goods on services on credit or without auto payment.

Anyone who has actually gone through this road of acquiring their money from debtors will be really considering if it is worth it giving out your products on credit to ant customer. I can understand the feeling

I understand your point, but I think the best way is to make sure that your credit loans are reduced greatly, even if they are your customers. No business will thrive if you keep giving out credit facilities.

Seriously it has became a problem to recover your money from debtors this days because of their unwillingness to pay. Some may even threatening to fight you whenever you ask for you money. This have been a major problem more especially in business.

Though it I difficult to prevent lending out goods, I do not advice that you should do this when you are just starting the business. it should be to top customers .

Yes, it should be to the top customers who have the capacity to pay on time and not given out to other customers that will cross deadline.

You will notice that in every business, it is hard and almost impossible to complete a transaction without advancing loans or delivering goods and services on credit. The most painful aspect of it all is this, the smiling face the customers wore when buying on credit, seems to change into a very mean one when it's time for payment. Please how do you handle such customers so as to recover your money without losing the customers too.
You are very right. Most customers defaults in the repayments of their debts when they are suppose to pay back. That is the reason why I do not usually gives out credit facilities to people, if I must do, I will make sure that I can let go of the amounts of money involved.

Recovering sales money due to your business sometimes am be really very challenging and frustrating. Because some of the debtors are actually very dubious and criminal minded and would not want to pay up

Since you aren't getting your money back after lending to them. It is better as you've chosen to cut it short with borrowing them since they aren't meeting up.
It is very difficult to recover your money from a doctor especially when you did not have collateral to that particular loan that you gave to a debitor

This is one of the main reasons it is very difficult to see whom to borrow money from when you are in need. Many do consider how they will collect their money back from the Debtor.
Things have become so tough that no one is actually willing to let go of the little they have all in the name of borrowing. And in most cases does you borrowed can be very difficult when it comes to paying back. And some of these people might actually borrow you what they would make use of later on, expecting you would pay back on time

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back