What's new

Have you seen how difficult it is to recover your money from a Debtor?

Seriously from my experience the truth of the matter is that people that are debtors don't really have the hand or mind to actually pay back more than supposed to pay unless it becomes very serious.

It's not easy in any way. That's why I try as much to make sure no one one owes me first so I'll not have myself to blame at the end.
Some debtors are so effective at not repaying - they'll just keep going about like its not their business

This is one of the main reasons it is very difficult to see whom to borrow money from when you are in need. Many do consider how they will collect their money back from the Debtor.
Most times it is very difficult for one to recover money from a doctor but if you give that depth of credit in exchange of a collateral it will be easy for you to get back your money.

This is actually a bitter truth and that is what is practically going on in the society. A lot of debtors are not ready to pay back their loans or debt and that is very bad

Seriously from my experience with doctors they don't really like to pay the money that they're supposed to pay to whoever it is they are going unless it gets to a point whereby it becomes very messy.

This is one of the main reasons it is very difficult to see whom to borrow money from when you are in need. Many do consider how they will collect their money back from the Debtor.
It is very difficult for you to recover your money from a doctor especially when you trade without a collateral this will really be very difficult to recover your money but with a collateral you can recover easily.

It can be very difficult for you to be able to obtain your money from a debtor and that is why I normally advised young enterpreneurs not to be too used to giving out their products on loan

You will notice that in every business, it is hard and almost impossible to complete a transaction without advancing loans or delivering goods and services on credit. The most painful aspect of it all is this, the smiling face the customers wore when buying on credit, seems to change into a very mean one when it's time for payment. Please how do you handle such customers so as to recover your money without losing the customers too.
Customers are keys to every business and how you treat them will determine if they will stay or leave, we need to be patient with them, and some time even if you have misunderstanding with your favorite customers always buy them gift to bring them back.. For deptor use wisdom to collect your money

That is why I don't sell on credit for my customers. I have a profession that I am currently doing. If my client don't pay installments I will not do his work. And he must pay the remaining balance before he can collect his work

Indeed it is not always easy to collect money from certain type of debtors. This is the main reason why I barely give out loan or credit to someone I don't know his or her financial status.

Yes I have seen first hand how difficult it can be to get your money from a debtor. This is a very wicked way for debtors to behave towards someone who risked his business just to make you comfortable

Concerning how difficult it is for an individual to recover money from debtor. Well, I must say that this aspect is very hard and frustrating, some customers are just privileged to collect goods or products on credit but they misuse those opportunities by not paying as at when due and this kills the business finances. It is better for the person to drop valuables worth the amount of goods he purchases.

The best way is to report to the appropriate authority.
But you too must be careful when giving credit and loans.
I will advise a customer keeps something or some agreement be met before you give loans

Yes it is very difficult for one to recover his her money from a doctor officially when you did not collect collateral for the goods it will be very difficult for you to recover your money because they will not want to pay.

Recovering of money from a debtor is quite not a easy task it requires tactics and procedures which will be followed to recover peacefully or you may end up having problems with the debtor and that may last for a long time issue.

You will notice that in every business, it is hard and almost impossible to complete a transaction without advancing loans or delivering goods and services on credit. The most painful aspect of it all is this, the smiling face the customers wore when buying on credit, seems to change into a very mean one when it's time for payment. Please how do you handle such customers so as to recover your money without losing the customers too.
This is the reason why most people opt to run a business with an idea of cash and carry, no credit policy. You will be faced with not annoying the customer and at the same time you must collect your money

It is never easy to collect money from deptors because it's not the same smiling face you see when giving to them that you will see when collecting it back

This debtor even threatened to fight me if i eventually ask for my money again, can you imagine this?
I wish people could pay debt with thesame energy and smiling face they used when they asked for it.
That is one of the things one face when you try to recover your debt.But how to succeed in your recovery is to be patient and apply lot of tact and deplomacy,because two shouting party will not solve the problem.

Some customers can be very difficult just like you said wearing a smiling face when coming to buy goods, I think such people that buy things on credit you just have to be patient with them and make them understand that you also need money to buy from the Market

This is the reason why it is being said that you should not lend out money you cannot for go because it is very difficult to recover debt from people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back