What's new

Have you regretted something that you bought online?

I have bought so many items in the past that i regret buying. They include money making courses and some other items. They ended up not being useful to me

Yes, I have acquired one shoe 👟 from online store vendor and was asking me stupid questions which led me to buy some stuffs from him.

Yes, when I bought a shoe online the appearance on the page when I saw it wasn't the same appearance physically
That is one problem with online shopping, which can be painfully annoying. I read a story about a woman was seriously pissed. She saw a chair online, Normally she was aware the chair was very expensive. But she was surprised to see that same chair being sold at a more cheaper price. So she placed her order. When she got her package, it was a small doll chair she got 😳😰

Yes, I bought a television remote control last week, when I received it, it doesn't work perfectly like the old one. I would have returned it but the amount of the remote doesn't worth the stress I will experience in the course of returning it.

Yes I ordered a durag online and it turned out to be a very bad experience the material used was poor and it lacked good texture I was so angry

I dont really spend money on frivolities so I don't think there is anything have bought online that have make me regret spending on it. And again is I make research a lot to check quality buyers so as not to buy fake product
Yes I have regretted something I bought online one second time because it was not what I asked for that I got and I felt deceived, I bought hair remover and it did not work.

I actually purchased a shoe 👟 from Jumia online shopping mall and on delivery 🚚, the shoe 👟 was never my size even when I was seeing size 45 written on it boldly. I was very frustrated.

Yes I've regretted when I bought a shoe online because it was completely the opposite of what I ordered , and they were selling second-hand products for me instead of the brand new one they advertised on the platform.

Sorry about that, at least when they were delivering it,you should have check to make sure that everything was in good condition before agreeing to buy it, did you pay before delivery or was it after they deliver the products that you pay ?
The problem is its lockdown here due to covid and we are supposed not to open the delivery in 24 hours. After 24 hours , by sanitizing we can open and start setting up the cycle. I paid before the delivery through online method.

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
I dont really like buying online because I need to feel and test what i am paying for, I prefer buying books online instead of buying other stuffs , so i don't have problem with online goods.

The problem is its lockdown here due to covid and we are supposed not to open the delivery in 24 hours. After 24 hours , by sanitizing we can open and start setting up the cycle. I paid before the delivery through online method.
If you actually paid before delivery sometimes it might be very difficult for you to return it, but I think jumia has a system in which you can report a goods you are not comfortable and your money can be returned to you.

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.
I also but something online recently thinking it will be useful for me sooner but later find out that I don't need it for now or may be later in the future though but for now is useless.

If you actually paid before delivery sometimes it might be very difficult for you to return it, but I think jumia has a system in which you can report a goods you are not comfortable and your money can be returned to you.
I ordered from Amazon , not sure about Jumia you are talking about. Yes you can return , but I already unboxed and probably lost my bill too , I will look forward soon to build the set up somehow.

I dont really spend money on frivolities so I don't think there is anything have bought online that have make me regret spending on it. And again is I make research a lot to check quality buyers so as not to buy fake product
I want to rejected something that I bought online this was when I ordered for suits online it was too small for me because I I'm very tall so I had to return it.

Yes I regretted the watch that we bought online. In the picture it looks very nice and awesome. But when reality came, it's like a piece from a tin can. It's gold plated but it's not made of solid gold. But what can we really expect if it's just bought online. You have to prepare yourself for the worst when you see it.

I ordered from Amazon , not sure about Jumia you are talking about. Yes you can return , but I already unboxed and probably lost my bill too , I will look forward soon to build the set up somehow.
Oh sorry about that, I don't know which country you are residing but if you are in African country, do you think it is really possible for you to order something from Amazon and receive it here in Africa ?

Buying items online might be frustrating at times. You'll be so discouraged not to ever buy any thing online again. The product that will be displayed to you in image will he different from what will be sent

I have bought a lot of things online and I have regretted buying a lot of things. But this is a normal thing because I have also regretted buying a lot of things offline.

I have regretted a lot of times of buying something online that turns out I never liked. Most of these things or items were mostly ebooks on a lot of courses on making money. They were all craps

Jumia. What i ordered verse what i got. once i ordered for a shoe and f you see what i ordered, it was a pure beauty very lovely on display and attractive only for what I ordered to land and when i saw it I was highly disappointed with them because i was hoping on using it that weekend for an event

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back