What's new

Have you regretted something that you bought online?

Yes, I have and I regreted my actions. I saw an amazing pairs of shoes online on an internet sales I loved the shoes and so I placed order for the shoes. I made payment and it took extra six months to deliver my product. And when it arrival what I got was different from what I ordered for.

Definitely yes, i regretted buying a mobile phone online , i bought a techno phone on jumia some months ago and the phone did not even spend up to two month with me when it starts to develop battery fault, the battery begin swelling and it affected the phone, if i bought it in a mobile phone shop, it will be easy to return.

I have not regretted something i bought online, because i always buy from the right source,fast, reliable and less money,i bought a laptop two weeks ago,what I ordered for i what they delivered,within two days i got my laptop,i have ordered a watch and tommorow i will get it,so no regrets for now

There are some items that I bought online that I don't need. But there are still useful anyway, so I feel better.No l
I think last year was my first and the last i have bought something online spart from crypto currency but i wont say or call it a regret though.

I have never regret anything i bought online, because am always shopping from a stable, reliable and legit platform,they have their warranty,in which if you don't like the product you will return it in the specific date stated on the warranty card,so i have no regrets shopping online

I have bought so many things online before but the one most recent is the power bank I bought to use as alternative for my phone. The product was not working completely and all aims to return it to the company proved null so I just let it go.

Yes, I ordered a pair of wiress earpiece online because I got tired of spoing the earpiece that I usually get and shockingly, I met the handle only when my order came and I opened it

The obvious one which I regret the most was a time I bough a love of jewelry for my mum for her birthday and they delivered a detective product and it was so annoying.

Yes many times. There’s this thing with online stores where they overhype products in the display pictures I know it’s part of market strategy but it’s not cool on the customer’s part. I bought some products and what I saw on the shopping site is different from what was delivered
I totally agree with you on online stores deceptions on their products. Sometimes what they will post on their websites is not what will be sent to you. I had ordered for a sneakers online, when it arrives it was absolutely different from what was posted online.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning if I regret anything that I bought online at any point in time, well I would say yes, I have bought an item online in the past and i regret it, what i bought was a memory card that was fake

Yeah , I bought an exercise cycle online just recently to maintain my physical health in this pandemic situation , but unfortunately I was not able to set up the cycle in a right way , some of its components seemed missing. And its been 2 weeks , I didnt use the cycle even once because it is not yet set up properly.

Yeah , I bought an exercise cycle online just recently to maintain my physical health in this pandemic situation , but unfortunately I was not able to set up the cycle in a right way , some of its components seemed missing. And its been 2 weeks , I didnt use the cycle even once because it is not yet set up properly.
Sorry about that, at least when they were delivering it,you should have check to make sure that everything was in good condition before agreeing to buy it, did you pay before delivery or was it after they deliver the products that you pay ?

When I buy something online or offline, I do not expect the product to last lifelong, Therefore, even if I do not like what I have bought I do not regret it.

There is this book app that I bought last year from playstore. It is great but at some point, I regretted buying it because no new books are being added and I cant find some old books I needed.

Yes many times. There’s this thing with online stores where they overhype products in the display pictures I know it’s part of market strategy but it’s not cool on the customer’s part. I bought some products and what I saw on the shopping site is different from what was delivered
Yes I recently bought an airport online within this week and I do not like the airport for so many reasons but it seem as if I cannot return it back to them so I have decided that I will never purchased anything like airport online ever again.

I have read and seen so many stories of people who got something totally different from what they ordered. Thou i have not had a personal experience but the closest that have happened was my sister buying a memory card from an online shop for a very cheap price. She did not get what she paid for and the worse part is that it did not even last.

Fortunately I have never experienced that but have heard about and seen instances where that has been the case when what was ordered came as something different entirely

I have actually not bought anything online but I have helped someone to do that and I actually did not regret doing that on the long run and it actually felt good.

Sure a couple of times. I was surfing online and came across some very enticing ads of a product, eventually placed the order, took very long and when it did arrive, it was nothing to write home about.

I have regretted a lot of things that I have bought online and that has made me to rekindle my online interest especially in the purchase of already cooled food.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back